Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCatsPajamas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
San Diego
www.envisionvapor.com
HI ECF! We are a new company based out of Southern California. We make premium quality handblown glass tips out of borosilicate(pyrex) glass. We currently have about 10 stores in So Cal that carry our tips and many more lined up in the near future. I will post some pics of pieces we have made to give everyone an idea of what we do. Soon I will post pics of individual tips that are for sale. We are very excited to offer these to the public at an unbeatable price and with exquisite craftsman ship and quality. Being a Vaper first and an ECF member for quite sometime before becoming a supplier I am elated to be able to give back to a community that has given so much to me. I look forward to creating a fun and friendly atmosphere here where we can discuss all thing e-cigarette related and especially glass tips. Thank you in advance for your support and I look forward to spending time with everyone who should come across our thread! CHEERS!
IMG_2291.jpg IMG_2286.jpg IMG_2143.jpg IMG_2287.jpg vapor6 big logo.jpg

Last edited:

TheCatsPajamas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
San Diego
www.envisionvapor.com
Congrats TCP! Awesome! Is Vapure carrying them up in Oceanside or down in Mission Bay? They look lovely! Great way to underwrite your NET sampling expenses!

Haha yes it sure is, lol. Yes these are available at all Vapure locations in San Diego and at an unbeatable price!!!

Sent from my Minds Eye

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv

Here are photos of my Envision Tips. They're quite sweet and look better in person (or photographed by someone that actually has photography skills). They're also super sturdy. I watched TCP do several drop tests with Envision Tips. They bounced away on hard surfaces and were undamaged. Of course it's still glass we're talking about, so I don't recommend using them to develop your four-seam fastball against a concrete wall. I'll have a video review up in the near future. Stay tuned!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

Here are photos of my Envision Tips. They're quite sweet and look better in person (or photographed by someone that actually has photography skills). They're also super sturdy. I watched TCP do several drop tests with Envision Tips. They bounced away on hard surfaces and were undamaged. Of course it's still glass we're talking about, so I don't recommend using them to develop your four-seam fastball against a concrete wall. I'll have a video review up in the near future. Stay tuned!

Nice. Is that clear one an EVGT?

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I don't know what an EVGT is. :p Stop making me look stupid!

That's one of the company's "Maria" tips. Maria is a glassblowing technique that...uhm...leads to cool vaping tips.

A 'maria' is just when you heat a small ring on the tube, push together and puff in to the glass a bit. It just gives a puffed out 'ring' around the diameter. :)

I'm really excited to see what comes of this TCP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread