Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
Epic juice "Wake and vape"

Opened the the bottle and smelled. I thought to myself, "Wow, this smells exactly like a Starbucks Vanilla Frappaccino!"

Dripped in my HH.357(2.5ohms) on my Provari at 4.5v.

WOW! When I say it taste exactly how it smells, I mean it!
The flavor at the forefront is vanilla-cream. A Dreyer's French Vanilla kind of taste. The exhale gives you more of the cream flavor with a slight undertone of coffee. The coffee is not the forerunner in this juice, but it helps round out the sweetness normally associated with a vanilla ice cream. With more steeping the coffee may step forward slightly, but if I didn't know any better I would say someone has learned to create Starbucks into e liquid!

Throat hit is light at 6mg but not lacking by any means.

The liquid is thick and 60%VG and produces VERY good vapor with no loss of flavor.

For me this will be in rotation from here on out with my morning cup of coffee. I will actually cut back on my creamer I use so that this perfect "vanilla creamer" vape can accent my black coffee perfectly with enough flavor and complexity to shine through.

When they say Wake and Vape, they truly mean it.

If you don't have it to go with your morning coffee, your missing out. I actually prefer this over a pastry vape with my coffee.

This is done right and I can not say enough good things about!!! Now to try the other Epic Juice flavors!

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
SoCalMichelle, is it really that good and close to a Starbucks frap?

If you've had the Vanilla Bean Frappacino from Starbucks, that's what it taste like. The coffee is a background flavor, but I assume as it steeps the coffee may come forward a tad more?

But either way, I've been drinking my coffee black today, and vaping this with it and didnt need any cream. :) the vape was all the cream I needed. Yes, it's not gunna slap you in the face with "coffee" but this vape is so good, I actually don't care haha. :D I will still also buy other coffee vapes, looking for a black coffee, but I will always happily vape Epic Juice Wake and Vape. SO YUMMY :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread