ePipeMods.com Fully Custom Made Wood E-Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
I wish more companies would produce solder-less atomizers. I don't trust even that a majority of them are lead-free...

I heard that Jason... That actually crossed my mind in the middle of building this atty. Lead free solder is not commonly used.
I use it but I would bet over 50% of chinese manufacturers don't.

Needless to say I am very happy having built my own atty.
It turned out quite nice and I just need to get some thinner gauge Ni-Chr in for the coil.
I'll post pics later. For those that might be interested, I don't plan to sell them.
But I'll be happy to reveal my modifications to scuba's design.

butech

Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
san francisco
Tomorrow I build an atty. I'm about 100 mods deep and I need a break.
Yikes!
I ordered the HV Mahogany Pipe from your site last night. I was very close to emailing you about a possible custom I had in mind. Good thing I didn't, i've would of added even more to your crazy workload.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Matt, I did my best to bring out the detail in this beautiful Claro-Walnut I bought.. Thank you for a gorgeous pipe!

i-gdjLVMq-L.jpg

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Very nice! How are you enjoying the vape?

Hopefully mine will be in this week...

With the EMDCC, I find I have to take a primer puff or two before I can take an actual satisfying full hit, and am not sure whether it's because it takes longer to heat up, or if there's just so much air that I have to expel from the inside of the long stem and the emdcc, before the vapor actually gets to my mouth. Once it gets going, though.. it's SWEET!!

I like the shorter curved stem too, and can't wait for my Universal stems to get here to experiment with those and the SmokTech 1.7 cartos.

Kirwin

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2011
Central Florida

With the EMDCC, I find I have to take a primer puff or two before I can take an actual satisfying full hit, and am not sure whether it's because it takes longer to heat up, or if there's just so much air that I have to expel from the inside of the long stem and the emdcc, before the vapor actually gets to my mouth. Once it gets going, though.. it's SWEET!!

I like the shorter curved stem too, and can't wait for my Universal stems to get here to experiment with those and the SmokTech 1.7 cartos.

I agree with ya on the EMDCC's.

They work so well for me that I've gotten in a rut and haven't experimented with any other set-ups on my pipe...

Look forward to seein' what you come up with using the universal stems.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I agree with ya on the EMDCC's.

They work so well for me that I've gotten in a rut and haven't experimented with any other set-ups on my pipe...

Look forward to seein' what you come up with using the universal stems.

There's another beauty!! Thanks for sharing.

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
Sweet Roland! What did you do to the base?! Did you file it down to make it fit?!

I took the o-ring off the end of the stem and used a dremel to grind the bottom part down so it was as deep as the groove was.

Cut a 510 drip tip down and used heat shrink tube to fuse the two together.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
I took the o-ring off the end of the stem and used a dremel to grind the bottom part down so it was as deep as the groove was.

Cut a 510 drip tip down and used heat shrink tube to fuse the two together.

Great DIY job there rolandpibb! Thanks for the explanation.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Super big congrats on the little one Keegan. The little one sure has a look of all business lol. Is this your first. I can relate, I had my first November 23 just a bit over a year ago. Its super amazing, just gotta keep him away from my epipe :) Congrats again and have fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread