ePipeMods.com Fully Custom Made Wood E-Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Matt, I didn't think the sleeve would look like that but I do think its rather snazzy. Good for me as my CE2's are multi-coloured and would look out of place indeed.

When mentioning the eGo Cone I was thinking more along the lines of a wooden eGo style cone with the mouthpiece. Would look pretty good to I think. Is it viable?

ScottB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Goin' Mobile... eeh ooh, beep beep!
Matt, I didn't think the sleeve would look like that but I do think its rather snazzy. Good for me as my CE2's are multi-coloured and would look out of place indeed...

Depending on the sleeve tolerance (and the ever-present E2 tube tolerance) you might need to remove the colored paper on those anyway Arjay...

Matt - you've created a monster... or maybe opened wide the *custom* side of your business... Pretty soon you'll need drop-down boxes so folks can choose what type of connection (flush or extended), sleeve or no sleeve, wood sleeve or aluminum sleeve, straight or conical, blah blah blah... Another part of the "Welcome to ECF"...

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Any idea when you''ll have more of the egg style bent shank pipes back in stock? I know you guys are making all of these by hand, so I'll be patient. But I'd love to order one!

I have just updated the site with some new stuff and some of the existing stock has been replenished.
Here's a couple of pictures for the eye candy lovers.
IMG_3339.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

Jason_in_nc

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
It's a secret!
Glad to see you guys on here! Thanks to ScottB for posting in in the reviews section.

I bought one of their apple pipes. To be honest, I didn't like it the first day or so because the button was soooo hard to push. I trimmed the spring a bit and kept using it and now it's loosened up and is just right. Haven't had any problems with it. I been rockin it most all day since. Has a great feel to it, and I like it SOOO much better than my 601. I forgot to charge my batteries last night so I'm using a tube mod at the moment ... I'm missing my pipe!

I like the idea of a wooden sleeve. The metal shank isn't really doing it for me. Maybe if you had the metal sleeve in black? That would make it match the stem better.

One other thing I've thought of. Have you guys considered Lucite stems?

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Glad to see you guys on here! Thanks to ScottB for posting in in the reviews section.

I bought one of their apple pipes. To be honest, I didn't like it the first day or so because the button was soooo hard to push. I trimmed the spring a bit and kept using it and now it's loosened up and is just right. Haven't had any problems with it. I been rockin it most all day since. Has a great feel to it, and I like it SOOO much better than my 601. I forgot to charge my batteries last night so I'm using a tube mod at the moment ... I'm missing my pipe!

I like the idea of a wooden sleeve. The metal shank isn't really doing it for me. Maybe if you had the metal sleeve in black? That would make it match the stem better.

One other thing I've thought of. Have you guys considered Lucite stems?

Not sure if you got my email Jason. I believe the stiff button is due to the ultrafire 18350 you use. I hadn't tried that battery with the pipe but if it is even a tad bit taller than the IMR 18350 or the 16340 it will cause the button to depress with more resistance and greater difficulty.
We are placing an order for the IMR 18350 batteries which IMO are the best 18350's out there. They are rated at a true 800 mAh. The UltraFire says 1200 mAh but drain tests at 750 mAh. Also the IMR has a much better drain rate and can hold up well for the LR atty crowd.

About the CE2 sleeve- metal, wood, black all doable. We can custom make almost anything. and as you've experienced Jason
Custom won't hurt your wallet...

Also about the Lucite- What do you think is on my pipe bro? HEHEHE all in good time.
actually the first look at the Lucite will probably be at vapefest.

There are A LOT of things we plan on doing in the future but budgeting new projects one at a time is tricky.
Soon to come is pipe liquid.

Basically like I said before- We do custom- If you want it and don't see it on the site "yet" we can make it happen.
Just ask.

Jason_in_nc

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
It's a secret!
Hey Matt,

I had gotten your email. I was actually using the batteries from my 601. The 18350 button tops won't fit. They're too long to leave room for the button. Not sure if this was just an overly stiff spring, or if the button was rubbing against the bowl a bit. Either way, I don't have the problem now and it's working great.

I'm surprised though, and this is possibly because it's a manual device... but the 601 batteries last me virtually all day on your epipe, but they never lasted a full day for me on the 601. So another plus for you pipe!

Glad to hear about the Lucite too! I've always preferred lucite to vulcanite. I'm a biter and lucite seems to hold up better.

You guys plan on making a drip bit for the ego type A (tapered) atomizers? I just think the taper looks a little sharper on the pipe. I know, I'm picky!

But yeah, you guys are great to work with. I don't think anyone would be disappointed if they decided to do business with you.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Hey Matt,

You guys plan on making a drip bit for the ego type A (tapered) atomizers? I just think the taper looks a little sharper on the pipe. I know, I'm picky!

Believe it or not I really haven't even used a type A, Probably because of the liquid capacity of the type b being double.
But to answer you question yes. I just need to get around to ordering some so i can screw around with 'em.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Man I just found these and my next dream mod,
Always been a cigar smoker but had a secret yearning for a pipe, I just could never get around the maintenance required (mainly the cleaning and tapping). But now that I vape maybe I can finally get a good looking pipe after all. These new single battery pipes look outstanding.

Could you run a boge cartomizer on one of these and still have it look good on the bent style? I guess the better question is there a bent tip for standard 510 sized cartos. I could always use a drip shield (or one of your sleeves if you sale them) to beef it out so it doesn't look so skinny.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Man I just found these and my next dream mod,
Always been a cigar smoker but had a secret yearning for a pipe, I just could never get around the maintenance required (mainly the cleaning and tapping). But now that I vape maybe I can finally get a good looking pipe after all. These new single battery pipes look outstanding.

Could you run a boge cartomizer on one of these and still have it look good on the bent style? I guess the better question is there a bent tip for standard 510 sized cartos. I could always use a drip shield (or one of your sleeves if you sale them) to beef it out so it doesn't look so skinny.

The CE2 sleeve should work with most regular sized 510 atties and cartos. I'm sure there may be a few off sized ones out there but the standard outside diameter for most of these is 3/8 inch. The sleeve tip is made to fit that standard size.
We don't have the sleeve tips available on the site just yet but they should be up after vapefest. I'll get a few 510 carto's and atties to try and take some pictures with soon.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
I look forward to your pictures and thank you for the response.
These are just outstanding looking mods, I wanted something less mechanical looking than your average tube mod, I only vape at 3.7 volts anyway, and these new single battery pipes look perfect. I love the way you incorporated the larger ego mega atty's into the design.

It would be cool to see some of the styles side by side for size purposes, like the bulldog next to a liverpool next to an apple. The video you did, with them laying on a table next to each other, was very informative in that regard but I see you already have new pipes out.

edit: how is your 306 tip as far as leaking? I noticed the traditional ones are pretty good at controlling extra juice as long as you don't go overboard but they have a rather tight seal down the sides of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread