Epipemods pipe sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
yeah, i got the 24mg. I'm not constantly sucking on the mod though. Most people who use the lower nic levels suck on them constantly.

Lol *raises hand*. I rarely order 24mg much just for that reason. I vape very consistantly at home, and don't like to limit that. Over 18mg starts getting a little harsh for me too.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Fizzpop

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
United States
Got around to trying the Oak Barrel Cider - didn't work for me. The apple taste has a chemical overtone that I don't like. Going to let it steep another week or two and try again. Long Bottom Leaf, however, just gets better and better; ordering a BIG bottle of that!

Many years ago I worked for a high-end tobacconist, we didn't have an apple flavored tobacco for this very reason. (I need to find a good Perique...)

Last edited:

jerzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Florida, USA
Got around to trying the Oak Barrel Cider - didn't work for me. The apple taste has a chemical overtone that I don't like. Going to let it steep another week or two and try again. Long Bottom Leaf, however, just gets better and better; ordering a BIG bottle of that!

Yeah, the long bottom leaf is a def buy for me, I could vape that all day long. I'm trying the grandpas cough medicine right now. It's very smooth on the inhale and will give you a cinnamon, black liquorice with cough medicine flavor on the exhale. The taste really lingers in your mouth though, not sure I could really get used to the mouth linger.

Fizzpop

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
United States
Yeah, the long bottom leaf is a def buy for me, I could vape that all day long. I'm trying the grandpas cough medicine right now. It's very smooth on the inhale and will give you a cinnamon, black liquorice with cough medicine flavor on the exhale. The taste really lingers in your mouth though, not sure I could really get used to the mouth linger.

You might want to try Mount Vapor Baker's COUMARIN PIPE. Not as good as the Long Bottom, but I find it very enjoyable, and you can't beat the price!

jerzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Florida, USA
You might want to try Mount Vapor Baker's COUMARIN PIPE. Not as good as the Long Bottom, but I find it very enjoyable, and you can't beat the price!

I tried 3 from them, actually threw 2 in the garbage and had to vape one until my dekang came over from china. The next ones I want to try are from Jamesons, 5 pawns and Midas.

Fizzpop

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
United States
I tried 3 from them, actually threw 2 in the garbage and had to vape one until my dekang came over from china. The next ones I want to try are from Jamesons, 5 pawns and Midas.

Well, they have more than three flavors. Did you try the Coumarin Pipe? Seriously, I find it very close to the Long Bottom...

jerzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Florida, USA
Well, they have more than three flavors. Did you try the Coumarin Pipe? Seriously, I find it very close to the Long Bottom...
They were just overly drying to me even with drinking water, the one cinabun juice made the my gums raw and didn't have the clean vape I'm getting with this juice or my other ones, so I'm just going to pass on them.

I just tried the sweet georgia peach pipe sauce and have to say, really don't care for it, vey bland tasting. I thought it was going to be more like biting into a peach, but it's not even close. Not sure if it will get better with steeping ,but my juicy peach from dekang kills this.

Fizzpop

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
United States
They were just overly drying to me even with drinking water, the one cinabun juice made the my gums raw and didn't have the clean vape I'm getting with this juice or my other ones, so I'm just going to pass on them.

I just tried the sweet georgia peach pipe sauce and have to say, really don't care for it, vey bland tasting. I thought it was going to be more like biting into a peach, but it's not even close. Not sure if it will get better with steeping ,but my juicy peach from dekang kills this.

Good to know. I had not yet ordered it yet. May have to try dekang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread