ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Texas
Yesterday:
My mom & pop mini-sub tank flooded.
I burnt out my dripping atomizer
A clearomizer died on me.
I dropped my lavatube with another clearomizer on it and broke the 510-510 adapter I was using to connect it. Lavatube was fine (thank god).

Anyone else have these days where everything they touch goes"hiss" and gives up the ghost? Tell me about some of yours so I don't feel quite so terrible.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
First let me say how sorry I am for your loss. It's always disheartening when you lose a most loved Atty before their time. Take a moment of silence for the poor girl *sigh*

Yes, we all have bad vaping days that even stretch into weeks :( but you will get past this bad spell. I've had dead Atty after dead Atty, terrible juice spills and lost a mod when my baby brother rolled over it on his tricycle :facepalm: (6'4", 34 yo baby brother)

It happens and why you always have to be prepared for the worse. Back ups are a must!

midficollege

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Texas
First let me say how sorry I am for your loss. It's always disheartening when you lose a most loved Atty before their time. Take a moment of silence for the poor girl *sigh*

Yes, we all have bad vaping days that even stretch into weeks :( but you will get past this bad spell. I've had dead Atty after dead Atty, terrible juice spills and lost a mod when my baby brother rolled over it on his tricycle :facepalm: (6'4", 34 yo baby brother)

It happens and why you always have to be prepared for the worse. Back ups are a must!

Yeah- I'm running on a single clearomizer and 4 ego batteries, and about 10 KR808 cartridges until my madvapes order comes in. Hopefully it won't take too long (if it gets out today, it should arrive on Thursday, maybe Wednesday if Fedex has a flight going out at the right time).

I just wish I knew what the problem was with the tank. The carto flooded, I get that, but I don't understand why it won't "un-flood" regardless of the voltage I throw at it and/or how long I spend paper-toweling out the carto.

The filler just got "hard", if that makes any sense. I'm guessing I overvolted it and dragged too long, the casing got too hot, and burned the juice inside the filler material?

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Only the dropping part since I use solid metal shell cartos and rarely use an atomizer (and never depend on them). I can sure drop stuff though. The main damage so far is a clear blue plastic box mod I cracked after only having it a week. So far the all of my metal-shell batteries have survived plenty of drop and knock-downs. Really the worst was when I accidentally flung my drip tip into a cat litter box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread