error when changing cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel José

Jul 17, 2020
I have a vaporesso luxe and for the first time I tried to change the cotton, when changing and pressing the button to warm up, it presents “check atomizer”. What could it be? I've traded it 4 times here doing a test and nothing.
(I dried the connections, all dry. And with another coil that I didn't change the cotton is working normal)

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
The vaporesso luxe is a mod. What kind of atomizer are you using? When you say you're changing the cotton, do you mean coil head? You would change cotton in a rebuildable atomizer and that would not cause any kind of error message unless you dislodged a coil from the build deck. So in order to help, you should give us more information.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I have a vaporesso luxe and for the first time I tried to change the cotton, when changing and pressing the button to warm up, it presents “check atomizer”. What could it be? I've traded it 4 times here doing a test and nothing.
(I dried the connections, all dry. And with another coil that I didn't change the cotton is working normal)

Hi Gabriel. Are you talking about your Vaporesso SKRR tank, by any chance, that you have on top of your Luxe mod?

If so, what kind of cotton are you trying to change? As far as I understand it, the SKRR tank comes with premade coils which you just replace. Are you having trouble installing a new coil? Like those?

Vaporesso SKRR QF Replacement Coils

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Could see: Help
Looks like I welcomed you before. Note that you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest re posting in :General vaping discussion and chat:
General Vaping Discussion
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.
Or:
Your problem could stem from many different causes.
Could contact:
Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor may help).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread