Essential Oil Type Of Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter22

Mar 29, 2019
Hi there while I was at Whole Foods buying stuff, I saw the big selection of essential oils. I really am considering trying a juice mix w/ one. I know they say for external use only, but does anyone have a concrete reason why this would be a bad idea? Assuming of corse that it was a pure esential oil like. Or is this a bad idea. should I just use this oil diffuser stuff? Have no real experience in this.

k I see oke it is a bad idea so just use a diffuser. might be a better option

Last edited:

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I would NOT use essential oils of any kind in an eliquid. Many/most of these are exactly that, OILS. Not good to be vaporizing and inhaling things like this. My guess is your lungs will not be happy inhaling vaporized oils.

I believe there was a thread about this very topic a few months back if I recall.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Since opinions can and will vary between sources (professional, in the know and armchair experts), when there are any doubt's that involves safety in vaping it's prudent to do your own homework from sources you decide to trust before making your own "informed" decision. RE 'in the know' in this case refers to vaping folks that have done the homework themselves and made their decision (but only you can decide if you trust them).

An easy starting place that may lead to endless resources addressing your question...

vaping essential oils safety - Google Search

Reactions: ExtremeDooty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread