Eureka!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
I've done it. I know it's only been a week since I started, but I think I've come across the perfect juice. That said, I'm a tinkerer, so I'll probably keep working on it.

I've mixed 40% TW 24mg Menthol, 50% TW 36mg Unflavored, and 10% Lorann's Mint Chocolate Chip.

The MCC was quite tasty on it's own, but didn't have that Menthol hit that I craved. I did use just MCC flavored juice for almost a week, and can't get enough of it. Every so often I'd drip the Menthol with a dummy cartridge to get my fix.

Short story long, I was down to my last 1/2 of a 3cc bottle of my MCC mixture. I was heading out, and knew it wouldn't be enough. Inspiration struck, and I topped off the bottle with the Menthol and gave it a quick shake... Oh boy is that good!

It still retains the MCC flavor...the Menthol is not overbearing. However the added Menthol kick was just what the doctor ordered!

I'll probably experiment with adding in some glycerine, just to increase vapor (and cut down on the amount of juice I'm running through!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread