Evasive Sedanza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Good for you TBob, it was a simple enough question, trade secrets my .....

Some sellers think they're doing us a favour taking our money and treating us like mugs.

Some folk fall for it too and behave like they are grateful to be talked down to ... :rolleyes:

It's about time we had more transparent vendors for our devices and eliquid, hardly any are. If they are going to use forums to promote their product they should be prepared to give honest information.

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
they should know that they must disclose their ingredients (right?) but not their actual percentages. perhaps it is an honest misunderstanding but maybe not. from their first reply it seems they thought you were asking about percentages. the thread is still fresh. maybe they will clear this up. their tone so far certainly won't win them any fans though. why don't they post over here anyway ?

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
I think the fact it was answered in a confrontational way doesn't help. If they'd just said that we base it on VG or whatever but we aren't prepared to give a full breakdown, that would at least set out their position. Anyway, if you don't like it don't buy it. Market forces will decide who survives and who fails, and all that.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
Man, I'm tired of manufacturers coming on forums, then getting snippy or flustered when customers ask them pertinent questions about a device that delivers drugs. They might as well spam us with ads if that's all they want to accomplish.
im with you Jarvis...ecig forums are one big free advert these days for many manufacturers and suppliers...and if they dont like what you say,some of them get stroppy,and let the bonhomme mask slip...i recently had such a run in myself on this forum with a supplier/liar...

they should realise these are public forums...theyre being given a great opportunity...its a privilege,and if they wish to take part,they should show some respect...and honesty-some of them run their business like its the bloody Manhattan Project...

and if they dont want to show respect and appreciation for the people putting bread on their tables,ie-us,then they should piss off...

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
im with you Jarvis...ecig forums are one big free advert these days for many manufacturers and suppliers...and if they dont like what you say,some of them get stroppy,and let the bonhomme mask slip...i recently had such a run in myself on this forum with a supplier/liar...
Yup... Yup... Yup. Could not agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread