Status
Not open for further replies.

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
At least that's what I'm calling it. I gave my Grand a bath and its bottle too, so I put a new never-before-used bottle on the spare Grand (also recently bathed since last use) afterwards. I couldn't get the juice to go back down the drain hole in the RM2 after the excessive squonking I apply with a new wick. It just .....sat there in a puddle in the ceramic bowl. I think the issue was with the new bottle but I don't really know the physics....(or is it hydraulics?:)) of these things. I put the old bottle back on and it seems to be back to normal.
Anyone else ever have this happen to them?

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
I have had the opposite happen. I cleaned the bottle and used a syringe to force water thru the 510 connection,blew air thru the connection, refilled and attached the bottle and RM2 and when I squonked the bottle no juice flow. I recall it took several assemblies disassembles to correct it and am apprehensive now every time I clean out the bottle. I am stumped.

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
I have had the opposite happen. I cleaned the bottle and used a syringe to force water thru the 510 connection,blew air thru the connection, refilled and attached the bottle and RM2 and when I squonked the bottle no juice flow. I recall it took several assemblies disassembles to correct it and am apprehensive now every time I clean out the bottle. I am stumped.
That seems even more peculiar. Did the bottle compress or did it feel rigid?

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
That seems even more peculiar. Did the bottle compress or did it feel rigid?

When I squonked the bottle (I had the door off to see and the bottle facing me) the bottle moved away from the body as if pressure was building inside it without being able to release thru the tubing to the RM2. What is odd is that there was no obstruction in the tubing, 510 connection or the atty.

Last edited:

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
When I squonked the bottle (I had the door off to see and the bottle facing me) the bottle moved away from the body as if pressure was building in side it without being able to release thru the tubing to the RM2. what is odd is that there was no obstruction in the tubing, 510 connection or the atty.

It sounds like your tube created suction to the bottom of the bottle, you can either notch the bottom of the tube with a small V or just cut the bottom of the tube at an angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread