Ever rummage through your old vaping stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
I did when making a little room in my "possibles" storage box. I must have at least 40 new LR atomizers from the old days. Don't know what to do with them. Just taking up space. Anyone know if there exists a Goodwill or Salvation Army for vapers? It makes me feel guilty seeing them. I never could pass up a sale.:)

Docsgt68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Buffalo, NY
My old box of stuff like that tends to pay it forward when I convert smokers. I get coworkers and such that are intrigued so I counter with here take this ego, 808, etc and a bottle of juice, give it a try. Just wednesday I gave an old ego t and a handful of atomizers and tanks to a coworker who tried one of those vuse kits and wanted to know how to make it better. I never felt like it was worth selling, but it'll help new vapers skip a few steps and save a little money, so I hang on to a lot of it.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I did when making a little room in my "possibles" storage box. I must have at least 40 new LR atomizers from the old days. Don't know what to do with them. Just taking up space. Anyone know if there exists a Goodwill or Salvation Army for vapers? It makes me feel guilty seeing them. I never could pass up a sale.:)

if I were you, I would put them in the classifieds. I bet they would sell. if they were SR, I'd want to buy them :) I don't want to rebuild and I am not the only one :)

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I just sent my sister my Provari Stealth Monday. She introduced me to vaping so I really owe her one, and that's said with total appreciation. She had bought an itaste something or other for $80 and it pooped out on her after a few weeks. She doesn't know anything about coil building or dripping or anything so I thought the Provari and eBarron dripper would be a good intro for her for when she finally gets the Reo that she doesn't know is in her future. I've got another provari and eBaron and that's about it as far as gear goes, oh except for some IBTanks that never saw much use. I'm saving the second provari/ebaron for my brother who just recently got into vaping and doesn't know a Reo is in his future.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

People still use them. There's a coop running right now for bridgeless 510's and a very large (2,000 post) thread dedicated to people using them for dripping. => http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...405910-regular-atty-drippers-dying-breed.html

But if you are hell bent on giving them away and getting a warm fuzzy... here. => http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-please-read-first-post-rules-guidelines.html

And as already mentioned, you would have no problem getting rid of them in the classifieds.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
My attys are mostly 510 and some 306's. I'm kind of out of the loop any more. To whom would they be usefull other than bottom-feeders choosing not to use a RBA?

they would have been useful to me a while back when i needed cataract surgery on one eye a few months back. and now the eye that i thought was my "good" eye is now nearly blind and will have surgery next month.

so, i guess i'm saying toss them in the classies or, better yet, hang onto them to PIF to Reonauts whose eyes went so bad in just the span of a few months that they can no longer wrap coils.

happened to me, tho i'm almost outta the dark woods...

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
There is a PIF thread on here where you can give away stuff. Just saw it was liked above. I've done that with stuff I didn't want to sell.

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK
I still use LR 306's and 510's. RDA's are nice and all. But, I have yet to find one that delivers the flavor like a 306.
I need to order some of the new SLR 306's from Avid. 1 ohm. Should be outstanding.
Also, with proper maintenance, a 306 or 510 should give you anywhere from 3 to 6 months use.

MasterofNone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New York
I still have a bunch of clearo heads ( pro tank, evod, vivi nova) that I've always toyed with the idea of making a super super tiny bottom fed rda out of... My he idea just doesn't crystalize in my head. Mainly cause I don't know what ego threaded screw on cap I'd use.

Basically, open 510 to ego adapter, the clearo head gets screwed in... Than some sort of ego threaded cap goes on top of that :facepalm: :fail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread