everybody stinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

commentluv

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
Lancaster, UK
comluv.com
No analogues for over two weeks now and I've noticed that EVERYONE STINKS!

had some vinegar on your fries? YOU STINK!

eaten some food with garlic? YOU STINK!

worked hard today and not had a shower yet? PUH-lease, you STINK, have a wash already, you're making me gag.

oh and the worst one?, do you smoke cigarettes? did you just bathe in an ashtray? oh dear god, you bloody stink.

Worst side effect ever is my sudden ability to smell things. I already had a really good sense of smell but now it's like someone swapped a blood hounds olfactory senses with mine. My missus smokes and I'm scared I might force feed her extra strong mints while she sleeps just so I'm not a little bit sick in her mouth when she kisses me (I know, bleurgh!)

Best side effect is being surprised at how tasty some potatoes were in a meal I ordered at a local pub, "what are these potatoes and how did you make them?" I asked.
"they are boiled in water with some salt and served with butter", was the reply.

lol

commentluv

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
Lancaster, UK
comluv.com
Lol @ potato story.

Yeh I noticed the cig smell of others also, and it's pretty nasty. But I promised myself I will never, NEVER be one of those reformed smokers who are the most vehement opponents of smoking. There but for the grace of God went I. I note their weakness, and mine as well, since I'm still addicted to something.

I too, don't want to become one of "those" but seriously, I know how they can be like that. Did I really smell like that? I guess I must have. So glad I don't now and my aftershave lasts the whole day!

hahaha i know .. walking around morrisons i can tell whos a smoker just by walking passed them ..... down side to regaining my taste buds is i no longer use half a bottle of tomato sauce on my sausage and mash

hehe, true! I used to drench my vinegar in chips :)p) but now it just makes my eyes water and makes me cough if I breathe in while I'm stuffing them in my mouth.

I tried drinking wine tonight and I found out it's got a fruity taste! mmm yum

Last edited:

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
I tried drinking wine tonight and I found out it's got a fruity taste! mmm yum

hahahaha initially didnt like you as i thought you were a complete poser .. but i now see you are quite amusing hahaha ... carling now tastes of nothing as were stella now tastes fantastic .... i dont drink more than two cans of stella though ... stella doeasnt like me

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Can no longer stand dark soda.
And things I didn't like now taste good. It's like starting all over again.
All the things that tasted really really good, just taste better.

And I don't want to be one of those people because I got a couple friends that still smoke. Thank goodness the ones I hang around the most have made the switch.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
It shocks me that while driving, I can now smell a smoker in a car going by and it momentarily makes me mad that he's fouling up my air. I'm embarrassed about the decades of asking non-smokers if they mind if I smoke in their homes.

Also surprised that I can now smell when its a woman's time of the month. I've been (mock) threatening my wife that I'll use this new 'talent' as a parlor trick at parties and bars.

commentluv

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
Lancaster, UK
comluv.com
hahahaha initially didnt like you as i thought you were a complete poser ..

HEY I resemble that remark! :p

I am assuming because of my photo? that thing took me about a hundred tries at arms length with my camera phone before I got one that didn't make me look like a serial killer. Poser seems to be a better look than "I'll kill yer mum if she looks at me wrong" so I'll stick with it.

as for Stella, I can't drink more than a pint without wanting to fight someones bird so I stick with a glass of poncy wine. I might get too used to it though because vaping on a 901 with a glass of wine is one of the nicest things I've found to do whilst watching one tree hill Top gear :sleep:

whats this after shave thing you talk about ????
It's smelly stuff you put on your face after shaving, I can't seem to bring myself to say toilet water (eau de toilette) coz it makes me think of plugin my hands into the toilet basin, and definitely not perfume (especially after the poser comment above!)

Also surprised that I can now smell when its a woman's time of the month. I've been (mock) threatening my wife that I'll use this new 'talent' as a parlor trick at parties and bars.

I've always been able to do that and no one believed me (or were too embarrassed to admit it). With these kind of powers we could be superheros! Captain Splurge Announce and Red Flag boy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread