Everyday Carry for the eRoll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodlydood

Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
I just carry two erolls and THIS DROPPER which holds enough for the day, and is easy enough to fill without a syringe.

Dropper.JPG

Just ebay search for "Dropper Bottle Keychains" you should find it. Recommended!

J_Gundy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Sonoma, CA, USA
It's funny to me how the way I look at the candy in the checkout line has changed since I started vaping. It's no longer about deciding whether or not I should grab chocolate or gum. I'm looking at the containers. :laugh:

That's so funny! I do the exact same thing. Went grocery shopping last night and bought a tin of mints that I didn't really want just because it looked like a good container for my paraphernalia!

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Hey rollers. I just got my eRoll and love it, but I'm finding an embarrassing learning curve with carrying the tanks in a Tic Tac container. I got the container nice and clean, removed the label, cleaned the adhesive off, gave it a dish soap bath, and put my tanks in. All good. But then... it can take me up to 15 seconds to take a tank out sometimes. It's because (1) the tank caps only fit through the hole in the container one way, because they're a rectangle and (2) I have 4 tanks vertically in the bottom with a 5th horizontal on the top; that horizontal one is a pain in the ... to remove. Any suggestions from the Tic Tac masters?

I also bought and cleaned an Altoids Small tin, which I prefer, but... I can only fit 4 tanks in it. :(

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I use the large Eclipse mints tin because I need another case to also carry my 100mah ego passthrough and it fits in there. But also, the altoids 1.76 oz (50g) tin holds more than you would need. Fully assembled batts kitty corner and more spare batts unassembled and tanks than you would need. It also carries 10mil size bottles and broken down syringe if you need those.

Last edited:

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I've been in two co ops that included accessories so I have a lot of batteries. I'm very committed to eRoll. I get then charged up loaded and take two battery cases with me or keep them around at the house. A pocket full or zipper part of my purse full or handful ( ha ha yes, I clutch 3 at a time and rotate their puff turns.) when I vape I vape a pretty strong session and the first few drags are it and then on to a cool one. I think thee is an advantage in that my rotation will make it so everything lasts as long as it would if I bought a kit, used til it died and bought a kit used it til it died and so on. I do use my other stuff but even at home I need some eRoll time. They just have that edge over my big seet ups. And it's the Auto function that has me tricked into thinking they are best! I have the vapor Zeus now because its auto. Working on finding best carto or delivery device for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread