Everyone is so happy with T3

Status
Not open for further replies.

livingword26

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Wichita, Kansas
I'm not happy with my T3's at all. I get way to much liquid in my mouth, and on the battery post. I was driving the other day, and got a huge amount of liquid in my mouth. I shut the battery off, and checked it when I got home. Standing liquid in the battery. I am using mostly VG liquids. I have tried adding a strand or 2 of extra wick on top, but the hit was way too dry. It seems like the first 2 or 3 hits works fine, but when it gets warmed up, it just draws to much liquid in. I have tried it with the battery tight and the battery loose. I've tried drawing hard and drawing softly. I just can't get them to work.

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
i love my T3s and they are the only clearo i use any more,i have had no problems with them,,i have been using them for a month now,i bought them from stormysvaporcellar and the replacement heads from gotvapes.

i also bought one for 808 threads from smokeless image and it works great also on my X2 manuals.
i should have said for the X2,,,no 808 threading yet.

Last edited:

njay23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
West Deptford, NJ
I keep trying the T3s because everyone talks them up so much. Same thing every time. Dry hits every other hit or they leak. When they leak they REALLY leak. Flipping the silicone cup over seems to just make it worse. I keep going back to the T2s because they are very consistent. Seems like the T3 can't keep up with my vaping which causes the dry hits, never happens with the T2s

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
It's interesting to see that in every thread like this one (not just the T3), that the immediate response from some people is "you got a bad batch or a knockoff". While that might be true, another possible answer might be that the T3 just doesn't work for the way you vape. Everyone vapes a bit differently, and with all the options out there, there's a really good chance that you'll find a solution that works best for you.

I have the T3, and although I didn't have issues with it, I still prefer the T2 on my eGo batteries. However, my favorite vape is still a good carto tank loaded up with my favorite juice. Everyone is different. :D

livingword26

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Wichita, Kansas
I'm not sure how vaping a different way would stop the T3 from leaking enough liquid to cover the battery post, and put a significant amount of liquid in my mouth. Having said that, I have tried different things, loose to the battery, tight to the battery, drawing hard, drawing softly. The T3's I have leak. Of course, someone is going to have an issue with any brand, or type of product. But the amount of people having problems with the T3 seems a bit high to me.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread