Status
Not open for further replies.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
I'm not sure how vaping a different way would stop the T3 from leaking enough liquid to cover the battery post, and put a significant amount of liquid in my mouth. Having said that, I have tried different things, loose to the battery, tight to the battery, drawing hard, drawing softly. The T3's I have leak. Of course, someone is going to have an issue with any brand, or type of product. But the amount of people having problems with the T3 seems a bit high to me.

Agreed that leaking issues such as what you've described is likely a bad batch or knockoff type of issue. No product is infallible and I've had bad luck with "genuine" brand name items and good luck with knockoffs and clones, so that part of it just appears to be where we currently are with quality assurance in this industry.

The other issues such as occasional flooding and dry hits are what I was referring to, since those can be attributed to the way a person uses the product. Probably the best example of this is the bottom coil vs. top coil clearomizers and the fact that certain people prefer one over the other. I tend to prefer carto tanks over clearos when I'm home because I've found them to be the best and most consistent delivery system for the way I vape.

Constance Shutts

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Sharon Grove, KY 42280
Was going to get a couple of the Kanger T3, now I think I'll just get two more ViVi Novas. I have two EGO 510 DCT that work fine, but MadVapes is always out of the DCT replacement cart's for them :/ I actually like the DCT's for certain juices better than the ViVi's. Getting replacement cart's for the 510 DCT isn't all that hard. Sweet-Vapes always seems to have a 5 pack of the 1.5 ohm 3 hole in stock:)

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
gotvapes get most of their stuff from "Vision'..vision also makes a knock-off T series,,and its all made in china anyway

I have three from them and one from a local vendor. The first two are different from the second two but they don't look like vision's... My local supplier carries vision knockoffs. Besides, the box with replacement heads looks like a Kanger box. I don't think they're knockoffs.

Quoiyaien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
Beautiful BC
I personally love them! I ordered mine from Canvape, and have had nothing but good experiences.... even with thicker juices..

I currently have 3 in rotation filled with Alice in Vapeland juices (Quiet morning, Cherry Blossom, White Rabbit)

I havent actually tried carto tanks yet, but the vapor production and flavour I get from my T3s doesnt leave anything to be desired.

I am probably going to grab a couple carto tanks with my next order just to try them, but still, I am reall yhappy with my T3's.

Cheers!
:vapor:

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
firstly,,watch some of their threads here,,
second,,vision states on their site they are selling the T3 which is NOT a kanger !!

I don’t think that most of us (or most of the vendors for that matter) really know where the T3s are made. For all we know, Kanger T3s and Vision T3s could be made in the same factory. I found a company named Hong Kong Chiamey Enterprise Limited in Shenzhen, China that claims to make T3s. They call it an updated CE4 Clearomizer and list it as Model Number eGO CE9/Kanger T3/T3.

Updated CE4 Clearomizer With 3.0ml Bottom Coil Fit EGO T Battery kanger t3 cleamizer - good quality T2 Clearomizer products

Most of the T3s I’ve gotten so far work pretty well. I don’t really care who makes them.

J.R.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
I don’t think that most of us (or most of the vendors for that matter) really know where the T3s are made. For all we know, Kanger T3s and Vision T3s could be made in the same factory.

cant find that link now,but on the vision home site it specifically said they were not being made at the kanger factory ,somebody bought some from the other factory and brought them to the vision factory to be copied

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
cant find that link now,but on the vision home site it specifically said they were not being made at the kanger factory ,somebody bought some from the other factory and brought them to the vision factory to be copied

This is a Alibaba ad for a Vision T3. If you zoom the picture and look in the top left corner, you see it is made by Chiamey.

Newest!!! Cheapest!!! Vision T3 Atomizer - Buy Vision T3 Atomizer,Electronic Cigarette Vision T3 Atomizer,New Electronic Cigarette Product on Alibaba.com

I posted the link for the Vision T2 knockoffs on the Visionecigar website.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clearomizers/359191-kanger-knockoffs.html

If you believe Kanger, Vision, and Chiamey, there are at least three factories in the same city in China making T3s. I’m not sure if that’s true, or if there is really only one factory.

J.R.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clearomizers/359191-kanger-knockoffs.html

If you believe Kanger, Vision, and Chiamey, there are at least three factories in the same city in China making T3s. I’m not sure if that’s true, or if there is really only one factory.

J.R.

thanks for that link,,no way no how could i find that link or the website for that

I know kanger has their own factory,i have dealt directly with them,,that have las suits in place all the time shutting the knock-offs down,,but another one pops up just as quickly as one is taken down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread