The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Evic VT + eGo 1 tank = temp control all the time

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by thepowerfrog, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. thepowerfrog

thepowerfrog New Member

Apr 8, 2017
    Hi,

I have a evic VT with the eGo one mega tank that is about a year old. I have been fairly happy with it except for massive leaks often.

The past two days it has been hitting temperature control ALL the time. Normally I get nice crackly sounds and a great vape, but now it seems to have reduced the amount of e-juice it sucks in, and therefore hitting temperature control all the time.

Why is it not sucking in enough e-juice? And how can I fix it?

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bonskibon

Bonskibon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2015
    USA Northeast
    Welcome to the forums! How often do you change your coils and do you prime them well when you do?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Foggy Road

Foggy Road Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    Gosh it's really awful to hear someone is having that much trouble with my favorite tank! Own 8 of them and they're the most reliable and trouble free tank I've found.

I do have some questions but I don't do TC so I'm not familiar with your coils. To make it easier I would suggest that you take your question to the experts on this tank. These fine folks know these tanks inside and out they'll help you figger it out for sure.

eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.