Evod, Black cherry. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocturne31

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2014
U.K.
I've just received an Evod alongside a bottle of Black Cherry... Like an idiot, I tried filling it from the top. Yeah, juice everywhere! But yes, after I filled it properly and took my first puff, I have to say that it is the best I've tasted. Idk whether it was the Evod or the Cherry, but the TH resembles that of a cigarette, for me that is. I was steered away from an Evod a few months ago by a lady in the shop who told me that it leaks. Never again! This is awesome

I vape 20%PG 80%VG

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
From where the Black Cherry? Sounds lovely!

Welcome to the forums! Key to keeping things from leaking (besides filling properly ;) ) is make sure everything is snug, but not too tight. Be especially cautious of overtightening the tank to the battery - that can wreak havoc.

Congrats on a happy find!

Cheers

Nocturne31

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2014
U.K.
From where the Black Cherry? Sounds lovely!

Welcome to the forums! Key to keeping things from leaking (besides filling properly ;) ) is make sure everything is snug, but not too tight. Be especially cautious of overtightening the tank to the battery - that can wreak havoc.

Congrats on a happy find!

Cheers

MT Baker!

I used to smoke green apple before this :) thank you for the welcome... And thank you for the advice!

Nocturne31

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2014
U.K.
I miss my cherry flavours, I loved them in my old ce4's and protanks but since the switch to higher powered devices i just cant vape them anymore, cant find one that tastes right.

You should defo try this one. It has some sort of fresh minty taste towards the end of a puff... It has that harshness that I was looking for. Why can't you vape it?

coolercoiler

Dec 5, 2014
uk
You should defo try this one. It has some sort of fresh minty taste towards the end of a puff... It has that harshness that I was looking for. Why can't you vape it?

cherry seems a very strong taste in a dripper, but comes through really nice in a lower powered clearo type tank.
I have a bottle of black cherry vg and some spearmint that i dont use anymore, i might try some mixing.

Nocturne31

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2014
U.K.
cherry seems a very strong taste in a dripper, but comes through really nice in a lower powered clearo type tank.
I have a bottle of black cherry vg and some spearmint that i dont use anymore, i might try some mixing.

It's nice isn't it? I've never fully understood this drip business lol what's the difference?

coolercoiler

Dec 5, 2014
uk
It's nice isn't it? I've never fully understood this drip business lol what's the difference?

not sure about my version of cherry and spearmint i just concocted :)

The difference with an rda is that you have more control over flavour and vapour production but you have to build the coils and wick them yourself,you have no tank that holds liquid and you have to drip onto the coils manually. its not for everybody but worth it if you enjoy tinkering with things. Thats the shortest answer i can think of but you would probably get the idea better if you tried one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread