Evod Pro not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Do you know what it did, or was it magic?
upload_2018-4-30_11-52-25.jpeg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Georgio!!!!!!!!!! My dear friend, LOL.

I liked watching "Ancient Aliens" a lot more before the husband told me he not only believed in alien Abductions, but felt he had been, uh, abducted. I really thought he watched such shows (and listened to Coast to Coast radio) for fun much as I read Scientology books (yes, including the ones that are actually "for" scientologists.)

I am unhypnotizable (and not that well trained in hypnosis) but I still feel perhaps, I need to let the husband know that we are going to be "delving deeply" into his "abduction experience" until I get him to the point that he no longer believes (at least 100%) because I'm just not so sure that....

Nah, I think hypnosis is another form of propaganda, unfortunately. He's going to have to just continue his beliefs, while I continue to love him. LOL.

Still love Georgio though, he's like, the best.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Fidola13

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
:offtopic: @stols001
I love Coast to Coast AM. I just wish it was on at a more reasonable time of day/night.

I witnessed a UFO with my father at age 5 or 6. My first house was "haunted" until it was "blessed" and the entity ordered to leave by clergy. I didn't see it, but a Bigfoot was reported to have been seen within 3 miles of my current address. So yeah, I'm interested in the paranormal.

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I believe in paranormal things myself, and I enjoy it. I mostly kid when I say I'm "shocked" to hear my husband's abduction, I really should NOT be given what he did to our yard. I've posted the pic before so I'll stop with the off topic.

I tend to get weird in the "spiritual" realm, I have not (to my knowledge) encountered aliens yet, but trust me, my hands are full, trying to ah, "designate" some of my experiences. I don't mind Coast to Coast except I really hate the guy who does it, he strikes me as.... Either overly arrogant or just annoying, at times.

But, I deny no one the paranormal, be it spiritual alien or all infinity amounts of it. LOL. I really gotta try to get the husband to post here!!! I am going to try! (And fail, probably, but try). :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread