Evolv (Darwin) customer service Rocks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

schaedj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
The 'Burgh
Like several others, I was worried about purchasing a Darwin with a sealed unit and no ability to change the batteries. However, since I've got plenty of backups, I was dying to try this unit, and thanks to Clinton's generosity, was able to get in line for the latest release. I got my Darwin, and have been loving it, but I couldn't get the battery life that everyone has been talking about. I vape heavily, and my unit was cutting out halfway through the day, even with it plugged in overnight (6 hours). I tried running it in pass through mode to keep it alive, but I couldn't seem to get it to draw enough current to run when the battery was low. Feeling slightly bummed, I sent an e-mail off to Evolv, asking if I was doing something wrong...
Within half an hour, I had a reply... They were sending me a replacement unit express mail, and I could ship mine back when the replacement got here! Unbelievable. The unit showed up yesterday, works perfectly, charged fully overnight, and is holding its own today against my constant stream of vaping. I'm packing mine up to go back, and I just had to get on to ECF and give them props for a fantastic response. With a product like this, and customer service like this, I'm sure Evolv will be providing vapers with satisfaction for years to come.

Thanks again to the Evolv team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread