Evolv-ing Thread

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Have any of you's tried to vape any thing with an 18350? I used to have a Provari Mini, it ran on an 18350, but not for very long or very hard! At least with the mini I was able to get an 18500 cap, a little better, but still nothing I would consider using today :(
I get it, it's a cute little box with a Boro tank in it :) But seriously! an 18350?

BTW the single coil decks for the Supreme Lite showed up today :) They fit perfect! A little whistley, like the single coil deck in the Supreme's V1 :( I don't mind! It's easy to build on & the flavour is Great! That makes 10! steam crave atty's in rotation now :)
The little Cthulhu Tube mod is the only thing I have that takes and 18350. I'm using the purple Vapecell that has been changed by the mfg since Mooch first tested them and he has since removed them from his recommended list due to poor performance vs the original... :(

A 1.2Ω KA1 build in the KFL+ vapes quite nicely with salts and that 18350. It wouldn't be an ADV for me these days but a few yeas ago would have been excellent. The resurgence of 18350 is a novelty/hype train thing IMHO and the two Vapecell's I currently have will be the only ones I'll ever use.

I've since converted the Cthulhu Mod to 18650 and run the Supreme Lite on it.

Seeing that there are 18350 flashlights, I might pick up a couple of those down the road to use these 18350's in. ;) List of 18350 flashlights (currently available) | BudgetLightForum.com

Awesome to hear you got your new whistle. ;) I brought the single coil deck for the Glaz in for a rebuild today, a box full of sample juices arrived, so new flavors must be vaped! :D

10 Steam Crave atty's in rotation :w00t:... DUDE, you need to join the group and post a family photo! :thumbs:

Single coil prototype Glaz deck awaits the final Rayon tail trimming. :vapor:
Glaz Single Proto.jpg

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
There is an off balance with that mod, a Boro holds a decent amount of liquid, I'm sure you would need 3 or more 18350's to use all that juice!
I have the old AW IMR's, back in the Provari days, I used a K-F Lite + with a 28 gauge Kanthol coil @ 1.5ish, even there the battery didn't last very long :(
If you are planing on leaving the house with an 18350 powered mod, you need to bring several spare batteries :(

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I acquired a card of a dozen CR-123A's a couple weeks ago. They still have a few years before the expiration date. Now to come up with an appliance for them.
I have both AW and Efest 18350's, somewhere around 12 amp ratings, the Efest's are slightly stronger in the test that I made. Temp wasn't considered just voltage drop.

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Since yesterday and that hex to spaces issue, it reminded me that back at least 7 years ago I wrote my own Golf GPS decoder/coder. I still have an iGolf Neo and they used to charge for golf course gps points, and I didn't like some of their ways blah blah blah. So after alot of hex/ascii work, I could then create my own using Google Earth. I did many including the course in Cuba.
    I also decoded their Augusta National (home of the Masters), and had no idea how jammed up and tight it really is. Here's my Google Earth shot. Centerxx is the center of the green.

imgur.com/a/tf84aUO?

You really should press the + key to see it larger

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    So who's cloning who now?
    Limelight 5050 watch from 4:30
    Wow! Just wow! Btw, I wish you would post more. Although not in the middle of morning coffee.
    EIQLJ7Z.gif
    And I always meant to thank you for your Billet Box theme I grabbed from Evolv's site. Thanks! :D
    Arrives today
    Mine shipped from SF, Ca and lived there until recently. Now it lives in NJ. I ordered it 3 weeks ago. I figure by Christmas I'll have it. :(
    I can see one of those Bantam Boxes in my future, for my wife, but not till the price comes way down.
    What price did you hear? I heard they are 70 bucks and must be purchased directly from SXK. And the first batch sold out in hours. They might be harder to find than an authentic BB Golden Nugget. :(
    Now wouldn't have been something if SXK had used an Evolv Go board for the little BB?
    Oh that would have been sweet. Say I know where to get DNA Go boards. I see a project in my future. ;)
    I acquired a card of a dozen CR-123A's a couple weeks ago.
    Do I recall correctly? Aren't those CR-123As another name for a 18350?

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    I received my yellow/gold SXK Billet Box along with another Boro box and Insider. I had to go back into the insider. Probably no surprise to any one that I had too much tail in the slots. Not real bad on the first try but 2nd time got it right...I think. I'm considering using the grub screws instead of the Phillip's head screws on the posts as the one with the lowest hole the head of the screw bottomed out on top of the post. I may just take a little off the top of the posts instead, those grub screws are tiny. Using 2 strand twisted 28 430. The Insider is able to accommodate a coil with more wraps than the Kanger head without forcing the wraps together so I like that.

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    I don't recall seeing anyone post about this but I am over joyed when I feel the vibrations of the coil in the BB doors.....LOL
    I think you have never seen anybody post about the vibrations is because you are the only one that got the special vibrating edition.
    EIQLJ7Z.gif

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    You are talking about the Insider right? I have two that are on the way, but I haven't got one yet.
    No the BB boxes (mods)
    Oh, answered the wrong question, did you get your gold BB box?

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    @BillW50 , are you saying you didn't get the one from LegendGadgets yet that shipped from Ca?
    Correct. My gold BB is living now at the shipping partner in NJ. USPS has never received it yet.
    No the BB boxes (mods)
    Oh, answered the wrong question, did you get your gold BB box?
    Oh! My three BB doesn't vibrate. Don't know about the gold BB one yet. :(

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 10, 2014
    Sydney Australia
    Wow! Just wow! Btw, I wish you would post more. Although not in the middle of morning coffee.
    EIQLJ7Z.gif
    And I always meant to thank you for your Billet Box theme I grabbed from Evolv's site. Thanks!

I only post when I have something to say, but rest assured, in always following along.

I hope you like the theme, I thought it turned out OK, I haven't had any feedback.....

Oh that would have been sweet. Say I know where to get DNA Go boards. I see a project in my future. ;)

I'm kinda regretting not picking up some GOs when I had the chance.....but I have so many boards already! A tiny Lipo would be sweet though.......

Users who are viewing this thread