Evolv-ing Thread

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
They have certainly diversified, thats for sure.

I would love to know how they actually run the business. With so many SKUs, and it obvious they dont stock all/most of it.

Thats a good question! With all their selection, it must be a logistical nightmare!
I can see the new arrivals just being shipped from the manufactures direct, But what about all the old stock? They must have one huge storage facility?

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
ab8089fe3ef814c1e4a6b026677db598.jpg

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Got a foot of snow since this morning and it's still coming down just as hard and heavy, last night it was grass and bare ground. I've blown out the driveways twice already, going to give them another pass at 6:30 and they'll need to be cleaned again in the morning. The post office never open, then they shut down the roads mid-afternoon, no unnecessary travel. Guess that damn fat a** ground rat was right. :grr:

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
Got a foot of snow since this morning and it's still coming down just as hard and heavy, last night it was grass and bare ground. I've blown out the driveways twice already, going to give them another pass at 6:30 and they'll need to be cleaned again in the morning. The post office never open, then they shut down the roads mid-afternoon, no unnecessary travel. Guess that damn fat a** ground rat was right. :grr:

WHAT!!!! No mail!

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Stay warm, Willie. We were supposed to get about a foot, but the storm tracked close to the shore and we got almost two inches of rain...along with a few inches of snow and a few inches of sleet. I was just out with Leo, the dog, and I didn't even sink into it. He did, but he had fun playing in it, chasing chunks.

Another thing that always makes me wonder. Why is it there's always a run on snow shovels before a snow storm? We've had the same two snow shovels for about fifteen years or more. Is there a place snow shovels go, like that missing sock? Or are snow shovel made so cheaply now that they break with one use?

Users who are viewing this thread