d054e3a1ba35f314f3aaa26a5e8d5db6--coffee-club-coffee-girl.jpg

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
COFFEE!!!!! (groan)

Mornin, mornin tibs and awsum! A new day, another chance to make it a good day!

Yeah, waiting for mama to get up and make the coffee, she has the touch that I just can't duplicate. Even though she's showed me multiple times how much coffee she uses, I can never get it the same as she does and she makes it oh so good. I think what I need to do is have her fill the strainer then measure it before she turns it on, maybe then I can duplicate it, seems so simple but I just can't make it the same....

Yesterday turned to drama and panic, I came in at 3 PM to hear one of the dogs yelping in pain. Our beagle (mixed breed) was holding his front paw up and had the saddest look on his face as if to say Daddy I'm hurt. A quick look and I could see the upper shoulder joint was all swollen badly and he couldn't walk on it. Knowing it's Friday afternoon, the vet would be closing at 5 PM for the weekend I called the wife and told her to get home ASAP, I knew I'd never get him in my Jeep and we would have to use her car. After all was said and done, x-ray's taken, it was just a very bad sprain, don't know how he did it but he did a number on himself.

A prayer for a peaceful productive day without any drama. :)

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I've been up and down all night with Leo, he has a "bad" tummy. When a 140 pound dog has a bad tummy you need to get him outside when he wants to go, trust me on that. He was on antibiotics and prednisone for a rash and it seem to have wrecked his digestive system.

I've seen Leo slip on the seamless flooring in the kitchen, Willie. Maybe your pup had a similar incident.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Bad weekend for pups? My pup seemed to have an upset stomach last night as he threw up in his crate and on the floor at the foot of my bed (where he usually sleeps when not on my bed).

SW - Hope your pup heals up fast.

FT has been adding a few KF Primes in the last few days. I still don't think there's a better atomizer than the KF5 at the moment.

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
I've been up and down all night with Leo, he has a "bad" tummy. When a 140 pound dog has a bad tummy you need to get him outside when he wants to go, trust me on that. He was on antibiotics and prednisone for a rash and it seem to have wrecked his digestive system.

I've seen Leo slip on the seamless flooring in the kitchen, Willie. Maybe your pup had a similar incident.

Our dogs like some raw veggies, they love baby carrots, some fiber might help him. I'd rather see them eat those then processed snacks that probably come from china with who knows what in them.

We think he twisted it getting up or off the old couch, he's aging and like me he doesn't have good joints. Has a history of problems, we had to put up a baby gate to keep him from going upstairs because he fell down them once and tore his rear acl. He's walked with a limp since, when it bothers him badly with have chewable doggie pain pills.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
He's getting cooked white rice and cooked chicken breast, ^@$% dog eats better than me. I'm sure it's from the antibiotics. He hasn't been eating much, but is drinking well. We already had a follow-up appointment with the vet for tomorrow so if it continues we'll get some meds for it.

Bo had problems from a torn ACL in his left hind leg. He was so stoic that he never yelped or complained no matter how badly it might have been hurting. The only way we knew he was having problems was that he didn't want to walk a lot sometimes, and he loved going for walks to see the horse down the street.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
I usually give my pup dry food (Costco Nature's Domain Salmon) but if he's not feeling well I'll give him rice and chicken. I slow cook the chicken with the rice so the rice tastes like chicken too. If he doesn't eat that within 24 hrs, I know something is really wrong with him and will take him to the vet. Luckily, that's never happened.

He's 7 yrs old and I've been giving him hip and joint supplements (glucosamine mainly) for the last couple of months just in case.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Mornin! Mamma's making the coffee, I need it, another up all nighter.....

Just looking at the 10 day forecast, ugh!!

View attachment 695151

Our forecast is looking a lot like yours :( Good thing I'v been working late to catch up, before all the dreaded "Snow"!!!!!

I never thought I would be using Power mode again! let alone a pre made coil!
But! These BB's seem to work the best, For me any way, with Triton Clapton coil pre made head. I'm getting better air flow with the "A" Boro & the triton heads :)
I bought a few extra packs from My Freedom Smokes, Cheaper than 3F even with shipping from the states
:) The Exocet & Insider are working good in TC, But the triton heads are working better :) (More Air) :)
Now If I could find a few nice panels, (That don't cost a fortune!) with an opening to see the screen & the tank, I would be all set :)

These are really nice! Billet Box Panels
Always "Out of Stock" :(:(
These too! Billet Box Panels by CaveMan - C5
But way too much money! I know there nice but a little sliver of wood for 200$
Not happening!
If I get lucky the first link will come in stock one of these days? Or The second link will go on sale :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread