exhale through nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caligirlINky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
hopkinsville, ky
i dont think it looks very attractive either but i think its more flavorful if i exhale it through my nose. regardless if i try to do it or not it still comes out my noise where when i smoked it didnt if i didnt want it to. im not a scientist but i think this happens with vaping because its a vapor instead of smoke.... something maybe to do with the vapor being lighter in weight than smoke. i think its also why i (and other members) get condensation in my nose. ive already determined its nothing to do with allergies or a normal runny nose since it only happens when i exhale thru my nose while vaping. if i happen to sniff instead of whipe my nose when this happens it feels like i inhaled water when i swim.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Gal here too and I also exhale through my nose, but I do it on purpose :p Even if it's not attractive I'm sure it's more attractive than when I smelled like cigarettes.

I don't worry too much about what others think about me when it comes to vaping b/c I'm so happy and proud of myself for doing it.

So let's recap here:

1) awesome avatar
2) fan of GoT
3) does not concern herself with the opinions of the sheep (thanks, Tywin)
4) could be mocking the 100% organic fad

Nice to meet you. BTW, I almost always exhale through my nose, except when I am blowing smoke rings. I have not figured out how to do that through my nose yet.

Oktyabr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2009
Next to the ocean, WA
oktyabr.wordpress.com
I find that I exhale from my nose and mouth, but I don't seem to be able to control it. I'm a girl and I don't think it's that "attractive" to exhale through my nose ...but it seems to be involuntary for me...
so I wonder how you control whether you exhale through your nose or mouth?

Watch some videos and learn the "French INhale"! It can be incredibly seductive, as far as anything involving vaping goes I suppose ;)

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Hi all. Since I've started vaping, I have discovered a really odd inhale routine that is just pleasurable for me...

I don't know why I like it...maybe because I get a flavor rush or because I get better nice absorption. I have no clue, I'm just too new. I think I'll stick with "cause I like it" :)

I start by taking a big draw and holding it. Then I immediately take another big draw WHILE I'm exhaling the first big draw through my nose. Then I hang onto the second vape and exhale through my mouth.

I know its pretty strange, but I like it. :laugh:

Thanks
Geo

That's what i do except I do it twice or 3x. On the last exhale, I go slowly out both my mouth and nose. I had the same concern about exhaling through my nose as the OP (not real attractive) but I got over it quick. :D

caligirlINky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
hopkinsville, ky
Definitely get more flavor and nicotine when you exhale through the nose...I do it all the time, can taste the vape much better. Although I go through about 2309480238402 tissues since no matter what I try my nose ALWAYS always runs when I exhale through my nose.

this must be due to the anatomy of only some ppl. i startec a thread asking if anyone else had this problem because it happens to me also but apparently it doesnt happen to everyone. i got a few replies where i got the impression some ppl were alittle on the defensive thinking i was asking this as a medical problem with vaping telling me it had to be allergies or illness because it didnt happen to them. i dont think its a problem i was just wondering if anyone else was going thru boxes of tissues also.

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
this must be due to the anatomy of only some ppl. i startec a thread asking if anyone else had this problem because it happens to me also but apparently it doesnt happen to everyone. i got a few replies where i got the impression some ppl were alittle on the defensive thinking i was asking this as a medical problem with vaping telling me it had to be allergies or illness because it didnt happen to them. i dont think its a problem i was just wondering if anyone else was going thru boxes of tissues also.

I get a runny too. Not bad, but it does stuff up some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread