Expensive day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceman12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
Houston
Funny i said the same thing like $500 ago. You made a very safe bet if your in for the long haul. I downloaded a quit smoking app on my phone and tells me how much I have saved. It always makes me feel better when I drop some money on something ecig. Do you have a juice you like already? Once you knocked out your pv and juice it gets cheaper.

Cavere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Utah
Funny i said the same thing like $500 ago. You made a very safe bet if your in for the long haul. I downloaded a quit smoking app on my phone and tells me how much I have saved. It always makes me feel better when I drop some money on something ecig. Do you have a juice you like already? Once you knocked out your pv and juice it gets cheaper.

Well I have been vaping less than two months and I'm not even close to even. Maybe in a year if I don't spend more!

I don't have a juice that's an all day vape yet. It seems like the last two weeks I've had horrible luck actually with juices I've bought. But the search continues.

pamdis

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
IL
Did the same thing 2 weeks ago, best purchase I have made. The Provari is worth every penny. I used to think you need only one of these so why do people buy more than one? Now I am thinking about another one....

I have my first provari in their shopping cart waiting for next month. I have also wondered why anyone would need more than one. Why are you thinking about it? Just to have diff color? One full size and one mini? Backup? Vapocalypse?

VarosVapor

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Thinking about a second one for a few reasons. I like to switch between flavors all day and would like to grab it and vape vs switching tanks constantly. Also ordered my first RBA and those need to be standing upright when not in use so I want to leave it on a device. I was going to buy a mech but i am new to RBA's and not going to be building sub-ohm coils anytime soon. The Provari has built in protection in case of shorted coils or excessive current draw. So I want a device for my carto tanks an one for my RBA builds. May even get a mini for stealth vape.

I have other devices now, ego, ego mini, Zmax. But when I am using them I wish I had the Provari. More precise, no rattlesnake sound from them pulsing of the Zmax chipset, great feel, just a smooth vape. Maybe it's in my head but I feel like I am missing something if I vape on something other than the Provari, you will see what I mean.

Cavere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Utah
Okay I love my evic but you people are making me a provari believer and yes I have a provape account with a provari sitting in the shopping cart!

I almost got an evic but got the tesla instead. For me the turning point was when a local shop employee who was running just a cartotank let me tank a pull on his provari. Using my drip tip of course. And it was a very smooth vape.

VarosVapor

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Okay I love my evic but you people are making me a provari believer and yes I have a provape account with a provari sitting in the shopping cart!

I did the same thing, sat in my cart while I thought it through. Then I just pulled the trigger, no buyers remorse. When I got the Provari I was not disappointed. That is what I always heard and I found it to be true, well supported, reliable, high quality, smooth consistent vape (what you set is what you get even as the battery runs down) and versatile with loads of built in protection. To vape one is to love one. Man, I am starting to sound like a member of the Provariatti clan.

SunnyHours

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Canada
Nice! I'm sure you will love it. I haven't tried hhv yet but it's on my to try list. I also bought a cobra genny so I've got some catching up to do in my funds.

I'll keep you up to date on HHV, I ordered most of their tobacco flavors in VG tO try and find a tobacco flavor I can vape (vape all day if possible).

Here's to hoping my Provari travels all the way to Canada within 2 weeks ;)

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I ordered a Provari the other day also....the 27th.... Says "processing" . No email, no thanks for ordering, nothing. I had to go to their site today and log in to make sure I actually made the order. I ordered it during the weekend so I guess I don't expect it to be mailed today. No wait, I did expect them to ship it today. I also expected the courtesy of an email for my records and the more I think about it, They have been the poorest at customer service communication I've experienced since I've started vaping and I have made a hell of a lot of orders from a heck of a lot of vendors....... Just sayin...

I just copied this from the site. I'm going to get flack for this post here, but you know I am right.

Order date: 07/27/2013
Order#: 72126

Items Ordered: Price: Status:
1 of : ProVari™ Mini V2.5 with Digital Display - Satin Silver New Design - Processing Time 1-3 Days [Display and LED Color?:Red Display and LED]
$159.95 Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread