Extended fasting and vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inedia

Sep 18, 2011
Auckland
Hi,

Just curious as to whether anyone has done a water only fast of more than a week while continuing to vape?
I know that smoking analogs, particularly after day 5, negates the benefits of the fast and can also lead to some potentially life threatening complications, but I am unsure if it is the same for vaping.

The longest fast I have done was 21 days, that was when I smoked analogs (stopping on day 3) and it was really crappy to be fasting AND craving nicotine (quite worthwhile though as after the fast I managed to continue to not smoke for nearly 4 months)... Anyway, if anyone has done this, or is in the medical profession and knows about this, please weigh in on the subject.

Tl;dr

Can you vape on a 7-14 day water only fast or are the effects the same as analog cigarettes?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Answering these types of questions - mainly medical - it isn't part of our expertise and we can't recommend anything here. We can tell you symptoms of nicotine overdose and symptoms of PG allergies, that have been reported etc. but not give you any type of medical advice as to what is safe and what isn't. One - we don't know and, two - it could be a liability to guess. Ask your doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread