Extreme Mouth Sensitivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottin

Jul 15, 2013
Indiana
I did a search on a few key words and couldn't find anything. Got a new PV, and even though I've been vaping for years, after just a couple of days my teeth / gums began to get sore. I had a very metallic taste in my mouth (which I'm sensitive to anyhow). Tried 3 different juices (clean tank / new cartos) and got the same results. So I stopped using my new one and went back to my Bloog 650, with the same juice, and the soreness went away (feels like my teeth are loose is the best way to describe it). After the soreness was gone (about 3 days), picked up my new one again and within half a day had the same reaction. Any ideas? I've tried 4 different cartos, washed the tanks in warm soapy water, and wiped down the PV to get rid of the metallic smell. I have 2 different drip tips - one aluminum and one ss. The aluminum one doesn't bug me as much, but definitely still bugs me. I haven't had a chance to pick up a Derlin one to try. So here's my set-up: Provari Mini, IBTanked standard 19mm tanks, smok 3.2 pre-punched cartos, tried both aluminum and ss drip tips. Anyone seen this before? I've used cartos before (std. Bloog) and used attys (Bloog 650) and never had an issue. Aside from the Derlin tip, anything else to try? I literally can't use it because it creates so much pain (I know it has nothing to do with the Provari, it's got to be something in the tank / carto / drip tip that's bugging me). The 650 does have a derlin tip (screw on though so I can't swap it), but the chimney & all is metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread