Falcon King

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
Yes I am vaping the double mesh in my Falcon King as I type. Only had it 4 days so too early to give an opinion on coil life but taste is excellent - in my humble opinion better than the original.

However the winner for me is the Mesh Pro - it arrived the same time as the Falcon King and the flavour is definitely more defined.

Either way these too tanks will be the 2 main tanks for me for the foreseeable future as I am on a vape gear ban now for at least the next 3 months!

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
Meant to try them but my Panda ate them first.
I am going to find those tanks you hide!
th

Reactions: Falconeer

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
Yes I am vaping the double mesh in my Falcon King as I type. Only had it 4 days so too early to give an opinion on coil life but taste is excellent - in my humble opinion better than the original.

However the winner for me is the Mesh Pro - it arrived the same time as the Falcon King and the flavour is definitely more defined.

Either way these too tanks will be the 2 main tanks for me for the foreseeable future as I am on a vape gear ban now for at least the next 3 months!
Thanks, I have the mesh pro also and I like it a lot. Think I'll just sit tight.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Thanks, I have the mesh pro also and I like it a lot. Think I'll just sit tight.

I have the mesh pro as well and am certainly happy with it. Given my minimal use of drop in coil tanks having that alone is fine. If I were in the market today it would be a tough call as to which mesh subohm to get with all the solid choices on the market.

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
I have the mesh pro as well and am certainly happy with it. Given my minimal use of drop in coil tanks having that alone is fine. If I were in the market today it would be a tough call as to which mesh subohm to get with all the solid choices on the market.

Agreed we do seem to be spoilt for choice at the minute. I wouldn't normally get 2 different tanks at once but it was my birthday this week so ordered the Falcon King from Fasttech which arrived on my birthday and then the other half got me a Mesh Pro to stop me from stealing hers.

I am in total awe of the mesh pro though. Was vaping triple berry, then filled it with Dinner Lady Lemon Tart and the flavour changeover was pretty much instant!

I think no matter which of these tanks someone chooses they won't be disappointed!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Don't argue with the panda and bamboo coils that is a thing? Seems to me, sub0hming is entering a wacky stage, all this mesh and bamboo and whatnot (I'm not ARGUING with it, I am sure they are lovely and I Won't be trying them, anyway) but DO NOT argue with the panda when it shows up.

Ferocity seems to be inverse to cuteness when it comes to panda bears, anyway. They will maul you as soon as look at you.

But they're VEGETARIANS. I don't argue with vegetarians either but everyone knows they secretly miss meat.

Anna

ShawnB85

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
Savannah, GA
I ordered a Falcon King from Fasttech just to give it a try. I have the original and I am not a fan. I had bad luck on coil life and the flavor wasn't nearly as good as all the reviewers said. I also hated the design of the top fill and the 510 drip tip. Hopefully the King fixes all these issues.

On a lighter note, I've had a Sense Screen tank for a while but never used it because I stuck with my Mesh Pros. I'm quite impressed with the Sense, the flavor and clouds are on par or slightly better than the Mesh Pro. No one really did reviews of it because of all the hype between the Falcon and Mesh Pro.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
My sincerest apologies, I should've said, "Not many reviewers did reviews on the Screen tank".
Heh. We are a somewhat persnickety lot. My favorite behavior here is making dumb jokes about word choices simply because it amuse me, but it takes many forms.

bubba106

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2018
Give it to sellout Mikey. He likes everything!
I don't know, number 1 sell outs might be a tie between Riptrippers and Indoor Smokers, they like everything. I only watch their reviews for laughs, not to learn anything about the actual product, :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread