• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Farewell to Lady T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
It is with a heavy heart that I inform everyone that Lady T (Trukinlady) passed away on December 31, 2014. She had leukemia, and this cancer took her home. My heart is so heavy, but it also goes out to her family. There is no way I can make her funeral. Please remember her family in prayer. Thank you guys so much. :cry:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I talked to her husband last night and he said that after the two blood clots in her lungs, and she got sepsis on top of that, her body didn't have enough strength to fight the leukemia. She'd had one session of chemo, which she had to have to get better for a bone marrow transplant, and her body didn't have any more strength for the rest of the chemo sessions to get strong enough for the transplant. Bob said she was upbeat and witnessed to everyone about Jesus until the every end, when she was in and out of a coma.

Bob also said that they now believe that T had leukemia longer than what they knew. That makes sense, since this was so sudden. Her husband was doing as well as can be expected. The funeral will be tomorrow. Thank you guys for continuing to pray for the family.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    I only talked to her once on the phone for only a few seconds though the spirit in me did recognized her and jumped. I felt a joy for those few seconds. I don't know how else to explain it but it was different for sure. At that moment of time I became aware of her being my sister in the body of Christ. I will be looking forward for the two of us to be talking again that's for sure.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    I only talked to her once on the phone for only a few seconds though the spirit in me did recognized her and jumped. I felt a joy for those few seconds. I don't know how else to explain it but it was different for sure. At that moment of time I became aware of her being my sister in the body of Christ. I will be looking forward for the two of us to be talking again that's for sure.

Yes, I remember that. Lady T was visiting me and I introduced MM and her over the phone. If you told me that story, MM, I sure don't remember it.....but then, I don't remember a lot of things. I have 'sometimers' not 'alzheimers.' Now T would have laughed at that!

The night I posted her eulogy, I knew if I started typing, it would make it all too real....the last stage of denial, I guess. That's why I just sat and looked at the blank computer screen for so long. I didn't sleep at all that night. But, I felt the Lord wanted me to do it, to pay tribute to her loyalty to Him. I pray I did it like He wanted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread