• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Prayer for Trukinlady!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Lady T, as I call her, called me on Thurs., and I'm late in posting this! She's back driving an 18 wheeler (this still amazes me) and her sister had a heart attack, so she had to wrap up her delivery and get back home to the hospital. Well, the nurses and her sister told her she looked awful. She said she felt so overly exhausted, but hadn't didn't have time to go to ER at that time. Well, the next day, she went to the ER and she has BLOOD CLOTS (pural) in her lungs! They have no idea what caused it and they are using heparin to dissolve them. I was shocked and have been praying for her and praying for her. I love her dearly, and even as strong as my faith is, I faltered.....panicked....but started praying immediately.

For those who don't know, she is the last moderator for this board before me. I'm sure I've shared this before, but she's had cancer 3 times....1st time when she was 3. She is on fire for God and is not ashamed to speak up to help someone. She's been to visit me twice and we've had such a wonderful time. She is an amazing woman who loves Jesus without falter. She needs prayer and I know I can count on you guys to lift her up. She has a prosthesis on her left leg, as she had to have a partial removal when she was 3. We have such a good time finding uses for her leg and she has such a great sense of humor. Knowing her, she's witnessing in the hospital! Anyway, please remember her in prayer. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
:wub:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Got a call from Trukinlady and she is now home. She was in ICU for 4 days, running almost 107 degree temperature. I was keeping up with her progress through her husband's facebook page. I told her how hard I prayed for her and that I put the prayer request online here and she told me she could actually feel the prayers! That surprised me. I've never known someone that could feel all the prayer for them. WOW! Praise the Lord giving Him all the Praise Honor and Glory! She still has to go to hospital everyday for antibiotic I.V for 3 weeks. But at least she is at home, recooperating! Praise God! :wub:

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Praying in agreement with you.

Powerful testimony that a child of God can feel prayers. Wonder what scripture says on that.

Quick search and I didn't find one Scripture, then the Lord out front in my face spoke to me and said DON'T YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOU and DO OTHER BELIEVERS HAVE THE SAME SPIRIT. She has the same Spirit in her as we do of cause she would know when we pray for her.

I never thought about this before :blink: but yes, it's 100% true she would know when we are praying for her for the Spirit in her would tell her so. I just learned something NEW and now I'm going to listen attentively to the Spirit, so I know the same as Trukinlady
    :nun: :nun: :nun:

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

Last edited:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Praying in agreement with you.

Powerful testimony that a child of God can feel prayers. Wonder what scripture says on that.

Quick search and I didn't find one Scripture, then the Lord out front in my face spoke to me and said DON'T YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOU and DO OTHER BELIEVERS HAVE THE SAME SPIRIT. She has the same Spirit in her as we do of cause she would know when we pray for her.

I never thought about this before :blink: but yes, it's 100% true she would know when we are praying for her for the Spirit in her would tell her so. I just learned something NEW and now I'm going to listen attentively to the Spirit, so I know the same as Trukinlady
    :nun: :nun: :nun:

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

Well, duh!!!! That makes absolute sense! I honestly have never heard of anyone feeling prayers, but yes, I can accept that!! Prayers for her through the Spirit would communicate to her Holy Spirit within. Makes all the sense in the world. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks! Arf, arf! :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread