• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fast tech in hot water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: No buying/selling/trading outside of the classifieds or PIF

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
There is only one coffee flavor I've bought, and boy have I bought every one I've seen, that I would vape right now. NO, I'm not telling.

The only other coffe I vape is the one made from me extraction. It's not half bad!

Well now you HAVE to tell ;) i bought a caramel macchiato and it was amazing! For a week only lol I'm on the hunt for a creamy sweet coffee now!

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Well now you HAVE to tell ;) i bought a caramel macchiato and it was amazing! For a week only lol I'm on the hunt for a creamy sweet coffee now!

hmm.. reading thru recipes today.. have you tried the vanilla swirl with maybe a drop of em into a decent coffee?? then add your caramel macchiato?? hmmm I bet that would be sooo sweet!!!

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC

Okay, stop twisting my arm! Elite Vapors French Roast Coffee. They are a b&m near me and that is my favorite juice of all time.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Save that juice, girl. In a month it might taste like manna from heaven! You've heard about steeping? If after a month it's still gross, then flavor it up with some other really strong something like caramel cappucino, one drop in 5 mls will totally overpower anything else in the bottle!

I dunno.. there might be someone that is down on their luck.. I don't mind sharing when I can.. will see.. it's not but a few weeks away.. :)

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
hmm.. reading thru recipes today.. have you tried the vanilla swirl with maybe a drop of em into a decent coffee?? then add your caramel macchiato?? hmmm I bet that would be sooo sweet!!!
I haven't yet.. who makes a good coffee? I have some vanilla and buttercream that might be good in it?

The macchiato is in file 13.. this was before i knew about ECF and PIF..yes.. a travesty lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread