Fasttech battery issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEMPER FI 7212

Nov 13, 2012
Mesa az
I personally am still waiting on an order that's stuck in hong kong.it has been there sence oct 17.I e mailed asking if customs was going to ship it out or back to sender.the fasttech rep said they wont know until the HK office lets them know.kind of anoying.I hve ordered from a diff china vendor and it took 12 days total from the time I ordered to the time it was in my mail box.and yes both orders had batteries.1st oreder had the e twist and this one has the 18650 type.I knew the risk and chanced it and epic faill.oh well try again.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
All China postal carriers have united and are refusing to ship batteries or anything that may even look like a battery, even an ego..and they are all "batch" rejecting packages from FT...a few SG Post orders are slipping through but FT no longer uses SG Post as an option for shipping, and HK post is way backlogged and rejecting most everything ....China Post already began refusing batts and many other FT orders a month ago..I highly recommend that U do NOT order any batteries or anything now at FT...it is a total fiasco there for the past 2 months, and refunds are rare and slow...now is the time to buy in the US or your own country....DHL is the only one accepting batts and they are expensive for shipping..this battery issue is 2 months old and will take another 2 months to resolve the current messs, and then I don't think FT will be shipping batteries anymore with avaitaion...I foresee, the cargo ship method and long waits as the next way and only way to receive batteries from FT...Postal unions are not playing around and are serious about aviation and shipping....more info is in the FT Social forums, products and vendors area here... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/fasttech/

and many things such as notebooks, digital cams, chargers, cell phones all have lithium batteries that are also not being shipped nor refunds provided...read this.. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/fasttech/484150-notice-hk-post-25-october.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread