• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

fasttech e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kulsius

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
Utena, Lithuania, Lithuania
Not really - you might want to get a couple of spare evod heads - then you'd be just right I reckon! :)

Evod heads? Not whole Evods? As I'm pretty nooby in these terms yet (and lack of sleep don't help at all which is easy to see in my broken english skill) It's a good idea to explain to me. And explain a lot :D sorry for being annoying noob...

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Get Both..the entire EVOD clearomizer and some replacement heads/coils/atomizers..

the EVOD clearomizer itself is rebuildable by removing the old heating coil/head/atomizer/core and replacing it with a new one....$2.65 EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer (1.5mL) - black / 2.6

head = the entire heating coil/atomizer/core/head which U replace when old ones get overly used and U start getting a bad burned taste in the liquid when vaping....or when the liquid no longer heats up and vaporizes... $1.28 EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Atomizer Heating Core - 2.4

Personally I don't like these Evods or any bottom filler clearomizer, and would use what I suggested earlier to you in a previous post here, but I'm just providng this Evod info to you because U seem NOT to understand this at all..

Last edited:

Kulsius

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
Get Both..the entire EVOD clearomizer and some replacement heads/coils/atomizers..

the EVOD clearomizer itself is rebuildable by removing the old heating coil/head/atomizer/core and replacing it with a new one....$2.65 EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer (1.5mL) - black / 2.6

head = the entire heating coil/atomizer/core/head which U replace when old ones get overly used and U start getting a bad burned taste in the liquid when vaping....or when the liquid no longer heats up and vaporizes... $1.28 EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Atomizer Heating Core - 2.4

Personally I don't like these Evods or any bottom filler clearomizer, and would use what I suggested earlier to you in a previous post here, but I'm just providng this Evod info to you because U seem NOT to understand this at all..

Well, you don't like these, others might not like your favourites... That's the life. And for me- I still have to find what I actually like :D I hope I'll try most of possible variations one by one.
Thanx for explaining that stuff about heads.

Kulsius

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
many ppl don't like my favorites...whats your point?...I was trying to help only...and that's life!,,,,maybe U should do more reading next time before U ask basic questions..

Well, I'm sorry for asking. If it's hard to answer some questions for noob, then what forums are for? And I'm sorry that I forgot that opinions should be kept out away from internet... I didn't mean to be annoying or rude...

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Well, I'm sorry for asking. If it's hard to answer some questions for noob, then what forums are for? And I'm sorry that I forgot that opinions should be kept out away from internet... I didn't mean to be annoying or rude...

That's ok - this is a friendly forum, and we've all tried to provide you with the info you've asked for. Now it's your turn - have a good read of the forum using the search tool. You'll find that lots of questions that you have will have already been answered exhaustively. Enjoy!

Kulsius

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
That's ok - this is a friendly forum, and we've all tried to provide you with the info you've asked for. Now it's your turn - have a good read of the forum using the search tool. You'll find that lots of questions that you have will have already been answered exhaustively. Enjoy!

I'm reading very much in this forum, but more I read more hard it gets (today after some reading I think I actually have vapors tongue or at least some sort of berlin's syndrome)

And I'll repeat myself about genuine products: everything is made from china, e-cigs origin from china, I don't expect genuine Kanger be any better than cheap knock-off. As all these retailers (where I got my F&S, which is Kanger knock-off) are only buying cheap, making sure it works, apply some sort of decoration (like stickers on battery), make a box, and sells as genuine product. Same goes with many tools (there is pretty good brand Makita, they make stuff in china...)

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK

Kulsius

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
My recommendation is this; you get a battery with variable voltage so you can change the flavour to suit your taste
Battery
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1408805
Evod
$2.65 EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer (1.5mL) - black / 2.6
Spare heads
$4.58 EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Atomizer Heating Core (5-Pack) 5-pack - 2.4

That's exactly what i was thinking about! awesome!
Still, I think I'll still need some CE4 for replacement (why people say that CE5 is better if they looks like they are pretty same?) and some 510 batteries... Or is that a stupid way to get some junk?

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Still, I think I'll still need some CE4 for replacement (why people say that CE5 is better if they looks like they are pretty same?) and some 510 batteries... Or is that a stupid way to get some junk?

Well, I wouldn't say that CE4s are junk, but they are fragile IMHO. Evods are tough and will serve you well.

Kulsius

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
Well, I wouldn't say that CE4s are junk, but they are fragile IMHO. Evods are tough and will serve you well.
Yeah, maybe fragile, but idk, they are cheap... It's already decided that i'll get atleast one Evod though... And that Twist battery looks pretty good too, just I'm not sure, as much as I know, too big Voltage can burn stuff inside (like wires or something similar small stuff). Doesn't it?

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Yeah, maybe fragile, but idk, they are cheap... It's already decided that i'll get atleast one Evod though... And that Twist battery looks pretty good too, just I'm not sure, as much as I know, too big Voltage can burn stuff inside (like wires or something similar small stuff). Doesn't it?

If you know the resistance of your atomiser you will be fine. There's a chart that shows safe vaping voltages on this site. A rough rule of thumb is "add 2" - so if your atomiser comes in with a resistance of 2.5 it should vape well and safely at 4.5 volts. If the resistance is 1.8 ohms then 3.8 volts - and so on.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there

510 batteries are the little stick type, like this https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004043/1325009-510-t-180mah-automatic-usb-rechargeable-battery

I think you mean ego style, since you mentioned 650mAh, like this https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004043/1290905-650mah-usb-rechargeable-battery-for-ego-t-e

CE4s are OK, but I'll agree with the other who said evods https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...electronic-cigarette-round-mouth-atomizer-5-p are better

What FT calls CE5 has the wick inside a tube, almost like a cartomizer https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...lectronic-cigarettes-round-mouth-atomizer-7-p

Ce6 is like a ce4 that can be taken apart to clean or replace the coil/atomizer head https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...-electronic-cigarettes-round-mouth-atomizer-7 Other shops call this style ce4+ or ce5 so the terms get confusing fast.

Kulsius

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
510 batteries are the little stick type, like this https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004043/1325009-510-t-180mah-automatic-usb-rechargeable-battery

I think you mean ego style, since you mentioned 650mAh, like this https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004043/1290905-650mah-usb-rechargeable-battery-for-ego-t-e

CE4s are OK, but I'll agree with the other who said evods https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...electronic-cigarette-round-mouth-atomizer-5-p are better

What FT calls CE5 has the wick inside a tube, almost like a cartomizer https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...lectronic-cigarettes-round-mouth-atomizer-7-p

Ce6 is like a ce4 that can be taken apart to clean or replace the coil/atomizer head https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...-electronic-cigarettes-round-mouth-atomizer-7 Other shops call this style ce4+ or ce5 so the terms get confusing fast.

So my battery is EGO style, not 510... F&S (place where I got my setup) says it's 510... What a bunch of misleading information...
And so you explained my question, that I've not yet asked xD Seems ce4+ is not worth looking at since I already am going to buy Evod. :) People like you are real noob-savers :D

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
So my battery is EGO style, not 510... F&S (place where I got my setup) says it's 510... What a bunch of misleading information...
And so you explained my question, that I've not yet asked xD Seems ce4+ is not worth looking at since I already am going to buy Evod. :) People like you are real noob-savers :D
An ego battery does have 510 threads as well as ego threads, technically a Provari is a 510 but as per previous replys generally a 510 battery is cigarette sized.

An ego battery does have 510 threads as well as ego threads, technically a Provari is a 510 but as per previous replys generally a 510 battery is cigarette sized.

I don't mean to be rude but this thread started out asking about Fasttech e-juice and has evolved into hardware.
oya

There was a reference earlier in this thread that MB Vapor had same priced juice as FT. I couldn't find it and if someone has, can you share please.

I've ordered Liqua (Tiramisu) from FT and it's not bad stuff. Especially for 30ml, under $6, and free shipping. If anyone in the states can match it I will buy it. But I seriously don't think it's going to happen. It's not that they might not want to, it's more like, it's not cost effective when you consider shipping too. The next best bulk in the states is Vapor Renu I think. But their shipping rate is $5.80 ( I just ordered 2 - 30ml bottles @ $8.99 each. And I'll try MB Vapor as well.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I don't mean to be rude but this thread started out asking about Fasttech e-juice and has evolved into hardware.
oya

There was a reference earlier in this thread that MB Vapor had same priced juice as FT. I couldn't find it and if someone has, can you share please.

I've ordered Liqua (Tiramisu) from FT and it's not bad stuff. Especially for 30ml, under $6, and free shipping. If anyone in the states can match it I will buy it. But I seriously don't think it's going to happen. It's not that they might not want to, it's more like, it's not cost effective when you consider shipping too. The next best bulk in the states is Vapor Renu I think. But their shipping rate is $5.80 ( I just ordered 2 - 30ml bottles @ $8.99 each. And I'll try MB Vapor as well.

Just trying to help someone - but you're right, it got a bit off topic.

If you like liquids that taste full-flavoured when you open the bottle (rather than leaving it on a shelf for a month with the cap off and consequently eating your own arm) then Liqua Apple would be my choice. Or make your own blackcurrant (even better). Ymmv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread