RDA FastTech Magma Clones, which one to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
What's the difference between brass, copper, PVD, and SS? They all don't rust right? other than for looks?
Found 13 magma at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I see that there are 23mm and 30mm, is one better than the other other than size? 23mm for using less juice I suppose? Does it really rather since it's for dripping anyway? Just refill?

Also, there are three Magma V2 versions, is that the new Magma V2?

How come it looks different from these?

I keep hearing infinite magma clones but these at FT obviously aren't...correct? But heard good stuff about FT magma's here too.

I noticed the 1:1 versions don't have a drip tip, any recommendations or are they all the same and works universal?

I also found SXK MAGMA V2, seems to be the Magma V2 made by SXK who also manufactures infinite stuff, but why does it look different than the V2 in fasttech?

Last edited:

shreduhsoreus

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Indianapolis
The V2 on FT isn't a Magma, it's a Vengeance, I have no idea why they call it the Magma V2.

Do NOT get the one that's 22m for $12.52! Somebody here recommended that one and it was a mistake. It's not the worst RDA, but the QC is terrible. The airflow holes inside the base were FULL of black gunk that I had to use a drill to get out, the airflow holes on the ring are only 1mm, 1.5mm and 2mm instead of 1mm, 2mm and 3mm, the post holes are tiny and on mine, the positive post hole was significantly lower than it should be. I'm seeing what the shipping charge is going to be to RMA this thing and get the 1:1 instead, but if it's more than a few bucks I won't bother and I'll just deal with the one I got.

Get a 23mm 1:1 clone.

Last edited:

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
The V2 on FT isn't a Magma, it's a Vengeance, I have no idea why they call it the Magma V2.

Do NOT get the one that's 22m for $12.52! Somebody here recommended that one and it was a mistake. It's not the worst RDA, but the QC is terrible. The airflow holes inside the base were FULL of black gunk that I had to use a drill to get out, the airflow holes on the ring are only 1mm, 1.5mm and 2mm instead of 1mm, 2mm and 3mm, the post holes are tiny and on mine, the positive post hole was significantly lower than it should be. I'm seeing what the shipping charge is going to be to RMA this thing and get the 1:1 instead, but if it's more than a few bucks I won't bother and I'll just deal with the one I got.

Get a 23mm 1:1 clone.

Good catch! Thanks!

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
I second the 23mm 1:1 clone. It's nicely made and it is *not* 23mm. The base is 22mm, just the AFC ring is wider, so it will sit flush on 22mm mods. No idea why it is called "23mm"

As far as choice of material goes, i wouldn't vape on anything other than steel personally, but the choice is yours.

This one right?

I was planning on getting this one...cause it's few dollars cheaper.

But if SS maybe I should pay a dollar more and get this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread