FastTech Regular AirMail delivery time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berkiz

Apr 16, 2018
Ukraine
Hi there.

The main question is: what is your typical delivery time via Regular AirMail?

I've ordered an rda on fasttech on october 15th, on 18th it was sent.
For now I'm waiting for 35 days (25 business days), and still haven't any messages from my mail service.
In the support I've got a next message: "the estimated delivery time is up to 30 working days".
So there's only 1 week left before I will try again to contact them about where is my order.

Reactions: stols001

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I usually use epacket which is about a two week delivery
I also always use the epacket. Always takes 10 days on average. The last two orders from Fasttech took a month. Somethings goin wrong somewhere...:grr:
What I don't understand is, the epacket was delivered to me by courier the last two years. For some reason, the last few months the NZ postman brings it.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have no idea. Fasttech sort of has a mind of its own I am afraid. I won't pay more than like 40 cents to make it go any faster plus customs now, plus is it on the top of the shipment the bottom of the barrel, the answer might be somewhere in the magical Fasttech forums but it most certainly isn't all knowing.

To me airmail is not worth the cost at FT because I somehow imagine it won't change much of the process, and it's still entirely unreliable. Unfortunately. I mean, well, buy from the US and pay a bit more and just get it sent regular mail.. If it's MY mailman, the timing is equally unreliable and it may not arrive period. But unless it's a fast tech only obtainable item you'd be better off obtaining it in your home country for more or less the same price (provided said item is actually obtainable.)

Good luck.

Anna

Reactions: Alex Norg

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
I ordered two small items regular airmail monthes ago. One in late Aug, the other in early Sep. Niether one has ever shown up. Paypal refunded me after the obligitory 6 weeks. I will not be ordering without a tracking number from now on.

Even with a tracking num its anyones guess for me. Sometimes 14 days, sometimes 4-5 weeks. From Oct. on to mid january, I won't order as I know during the winter holidays it can get even worst.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
most of my FT orders don't show anything for the 1st week,and then up to 7 days more to get to their mail carrier,thats when it gets magical ,why magical ? because their mail carriers can actually outrun dead snails ,typically my orders took a month

i really don't order much from them anymore ,got tired of shows "in stock" when order placed,then a week later it shows "ships in 3 days" BS
you might want to check the product page and see it still shows your item "in stock" ,anything but that and i would just cancel the order and go elsewhere,You can possibly wait up to 3 months for it to get back in stock and then ship,not fooling ya either

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I ordered via epacket. Placed order 11-26. Amazingly it went out on 12-1 and it is in Los Angeles today 12-4. But who knows how long it will take from there due to the holidays
Well this was a great turnaround. The package left LA on the 6th went through another part of Cali and now it is in my neck of the woods -- should have it 12-8. Very surprising. Yay!

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The issue with fasttech is you’re dealing with 4 different delivery systems simultaneously.
There’s the manufacturer to fasttech, fasttech to the delivery service, the over water transporter, and then the in country overland transporter. At each stage there can be and generally are hangups of some sort.

My attitude with fasttech is there is really no actual way to make it timely. If I order something from there it’s because I have no timeframe issues and it gets here when it gets here.

This generally means I order stuff I can’t get anywhere else, or stuff i merely fancy, and have no deadline for arrival.

This generally does not include Christmas presents unless I order them in October or earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread