The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FastTech Regular AirMail delivery time

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Berkiz, Nov 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Berkiz

Berkiz Full Member

Apr 16, 2018
    Ukraine
    Hi there.

The main question is: what is your typical delivery time via Regular AirMail?

I've ordered an RDA on FastTech on october 15th, on 18th it was sent.
    For now I'm waiting for 35 days (25 business days), and still haven't any messages from my mail service.
    In the support I've got a next message: "the estimated delivery time is up to 30 working days".
    So there's only 1 week left before I will try again to contact them about where is my order.

• Like Like x 1
  2. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    The Villages, FL
    • Like Like x 1
  3. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I had a package sent via airmail from fasttech - shipped on the 13th Oct, received on 22nd Nov. That was to NZ.

I usually use epacket which is about a two week delivery

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. United States

United States Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2018
    RVA
    My last FT order left China a few days later. It arrived in California and sat (in customs I figured). I got it after about a month.

I ordered from 3F and that didn't ship for a month but arrived at my house in like 3 days after that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Berkiz

Berkiz Full Member

Apr 16, 2018
    Ukraine
    the thing is that there is no track feature in Regular AirMail by FT

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Fredman1

Fredman1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    I also always use the epacket. Always takes 10 days on average. The last two orders from Fasttech took a month. Somethings goin wrong somewhere...:grr:
    What I don't understand is, the epacket was delivered to me by courier the last two years. For some reason, the last few months the NZ postman brings it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I have no idea. Fasttech sort of has a mind of its own I am afraid. I won't pay more than like 40 cents to make it go any faster plus customs now, plus is it on the top of the shipment the bottom of the barrel, the answer might be somewhere in the magical Fasttech forums but it most certainly isn't all knowing.

To me airmail is not worth the cost at FT because I somehow imagine it won't change much of the process, and it's still entirely unreliable. Unfortunately. I mean, well, buy from the US and pay a bit more and just get it sent regular mail.. If it's MY mailman, the timing is equally unreliable and it may not arrive period. But unless it's a fast tech only obtainable item you'd be better off obtaining it in your home country for more or less the same price (provided said item is actually obtainable.)

Good luck.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  8. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Up North
    My Fast Tech orders usually take 3 (sometimes 4) weeks via e-Packet to Michigan. It usually takes at least a couple weeks after it ships just to get to Los Angeles and a week later to Chicago.

• Like Like x 1
  9. VHRB2014

VHRB2014 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2014
    Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
    I ordered two small items regular airmail monthes ago. One in late Aug, the other in early Sep. Niether one has ever shown up. Paypal refunded me after the obligitory 6 weeks. I will not be ordering without a tracking number from now on.

Even with a tracking num its anyones guess for me. Sometimes 14 days, sometimes 4-5 weeks. From Oct. on to mid january, I won't order as I know during the winter holidays it can get even worst.

• Like Like x 1
  10. chellie

chellie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I ordered via epacket. Placed order 11-26. Amazingly it went out on 12-1 and it is in Los Angeles today 12-4. But who knows how long it will take from there due to the holidays

• Like Like x 1
  11. denali_41

denali_41 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    Over Der
    most of my FT orders don't show anything for the 1st week,and then up to 7 days more to get to their mail carrier,thats when it gets magical ,why magical ? because their mail carriers can actually outrun dead snails ,typically my orders took a month

i really don't order much from them anymore ,got tired of shows "in stock" when order placed,then a week later it shows "ships in 3 days" BS
    you might want to check the product page and see it still shows your item "in stock" ,anything but that and i would just cancel the order and go elsewhere,You can possibly wait up to 3 months for it to get back in stock and then ship,not fooling ya either

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. chellie

chellie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Well this was a great turnaround. The package left LA on the 6th went through another part of Cali and now it is in my neck of the woods -- should have it 12-8. Very surprising. Yay!

• Like Like x 1
  13. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    The issue with fasttech is you’re dealing with 4 different delivery systems simultaneously.
    There’s the manufacturer to fasttech, fasttech to the delivery service, the over water transporter, and then the in country overland transporter. At each stage there can be and generally are hangups of some sort.

My attitude with fasttech is there is really no actual way to make it timely. If I order something from there it’s because I have no timeframe issues and it gets here when it gets here.

This generally means I order stuff I can’t get anywhere else, or stuff i merely fancy, and have no deadline for arrival.

This generally does not include Christmas presents unless I order them in October or earlier.

• Like Like x 2
  14. TrollDragon

TrollDragon Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    I have had stuff take 6 weeks+ to arrive using the Free mail option, always upgrade your shipping to ePacket.

ePacket is 10 days from order to my PO Box.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.