The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Fasttech Veterans

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by trouble1000, Dec 21, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. terry w

terry w Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    Manchester UK
    I still can`t get me melon round this :laugh:
    Tracking No. Status Location Destination Date
    RI262366775CN Collection Shenzhen GB Thu, 11 Dec 2014 22:00:00 GMT
    RI262366775CN Opening Shenzhen GB Thu, 11 Dec 2014 23:46:00 GMT
    RI262366775CN Departure from outward office of exchange Shenzhen GB Fri, 12 Dec 2014 13:02:00 GMT
    RI262366775CN Delivery to airport Guangzhou GB Sun, 14 Dec 2014 06:50:00 GMT
    RI262366775CN Departure from outward office of exchange Shenzhen GB Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:38:00 GMT

2. Bobw1951

Bobw1951 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2014
    London, UK
    Was trying to catch up from last night, and by the time I did get here, the old thread got closed, I did post a couple of answers back in the old thread on the last page before it got shut down.

have you queried it with FT - think I would

3. vince01

vince01 Super Member

Sep 15, 2014
    North West England UK
    I always blame the dog :D

4. terry w

Sep 1, 2012
    Manchester UK
    It`s not fasttech, its ali express, and all they say is as the tracking shows it has been despatched to the uk ! And please be calm :laugh: As it is normal for tracking not to update in the uk. No surprise there :laugh:

5. trouble1000

trouble1000 PV Master of Valinor Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2013
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    That brings back memories, Vapology, used to love their capp too, good job I've got the MBV coffee and cream now :)

As long as you offer us cheap flights, you certainly can :laugh:

Do any of your juices have a sulphur type smell Trisha ??

Some of the guys at work call the inspectors "failed bus drivers" - just imagine the fun they'd have getting their revenge on us poor drivers :laugh:

6. edyle

edyle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sounds to me like this amounts to an ad for fasttech.

It should really just be in the fasttech forum.

7. trouble1000

Mar 22, 2013
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    We're all here now Bob and that's the main thing. We'll soon be up to the limit on this thread soon the way things are going :laugh:

8. trouble1000

Mar 22, 2013
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    Not really an ad, just a place where people (who are mainly based in the UK) come together to chat, sometimes about fasttech, sometimes about other topics. We've all ordered many times from FT though, hence the title.

We do welcome people from other continents though, we're quite friendly if anyone wants to join in :)

9. terry w

Sep 1, 2012
    Manchester UK
    It IS a fasttech Thread on the UK forum.

10. Pictor

Pictor Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    UK
    That could be difficult seeing I got the burnt sulphur type smell when filing my nails after I'd cut them :laugh:

It was a good one! ...right about the time we all started trying the Chefs ones!

You'd take that chance? ...goodness! - you do realise I still have the BPP Vertigo? :unsure: - not to mention I haven't yet tested this theory about being able to fly a plane!

If they did, they'd be in the bin! ;) No, nothing like sulphur :D I was convinced it was the VG/PG causing it, but if no-one else gets a similar smell when cutting/filing nails, it has to be something else, and the only other things I've used are Ventolin & Theophylline.

Unless they'd hunt you down and run you over with the remote control buses, they'd have a job!

Funny the drivers say that - there's a school of thought that art teachers are those who couldn't make it in the art world. Think since they recession, they may have to re-think that one! I could imagine lots of very good artists taking up at least part-time positions.

11. edyle

I've used fasttech for a year, hence my interest in the thread and topic, but when I read the first post it seems to me it sort of deliberately codifies a method of getting around the forum's policy towards suppliers.

Every now and then somebody is going to post a topic like "blah blah blah VENDOR NAME HERE blah blah blah"; but after a while the topic drops down the list.

In this thread you're basically instituting a persistent establishment of a presence of the VENDOR NAME "Fasttech" to remain prominent on the new posts/threads listings, just as in the past there used to see a frequent provari thread.

It reeks of a publicity stunt and sets a bad precedent for other people to do the same thing with other vendors.

The thread simply shouldn't be in the UK forum, it should be in the Fasttech forum.

That's my thinking, in case you're just innocently doing this and never thought about how it looked.
    In any case this thread apparently has been going on so long it must have drawn the attention of the mods already and it's their opinion that counts, not mine.

12. edyle

Here's the fasttech forum:
    FastTech

13. Brynglas

Brynglas Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2014
    ΩFlint MountainΩ
    That reminds me,when exactly are our commission cheques due thru' from China this month.

14. Pictor

Jun 27, 2009
    UK
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/uk-forum/423393-anyone-here-used-fasttech-1440.html#post14850291

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/uk-forum/423393-anyone-here-used-fasttech-1446.html#post14856675

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/uk-forum/635442-fasttech-veterans-2.html#post14856686

15. terry w

Sep 1, 2012
    Manchester UK
    Sounds to me like this amounts to an ad for fasttech.

It should really just be in the fasttech forum.

Bleeding well annoys me, posts like that. If you ain`t got nothin to say, then don`t effin say it !! :mad:

16. trouble1000

Mar 22, 2013
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    Nope no advertising, just a bunch of degenerates chatting mainly :laugh:

If you do want to join in, as I said we're a friendly bunch. No flaunting of rules intended. We've already had a Moderator ask if we wanted to move the original thread to the FT sub-section, but we're set in our ways and like our little corner of the forum :laugh:

Probably the reason why it's showing up so much in the new topics area is that we do chat a lot. Us Brits know how to gossip, we're not all stiff upper lip as some would believe :laugh:

If you want to chat about anything here you're welcome to join us and if any of the Moderators feel that we need to be re-located then so be it.

17. Pictor

Jun 27, 2009
    UK
    We don't need to insert FT references just for appearances sake ...we're always buying things from FT and looking at new ones!.

18. trouble1000

Mar 22, 2013
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    Anyway back on topic :laugh:

I still can't get this blooming MP3 player from FT to work, so it's going in the bin.

19. terry w

Sep 1, 2012
    Manchester UK
    Indeed, now time for you to be moving along !

20. Burnie

Burnie The Bug Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Well 2 mods have no problem with it, the first thread went almost to 15,000 posts, would have been no different if it was just a "part 2" of the same thread, still has the name "FastTech" in the title.

If it is an Ad, I want my cut of the commission. :D

BTW, My room has a Really Nice View, not like Bobs box room. :lol:

Burnie