• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Its that you take such a gamble when you buy, IF they can get it, How long it ill take for FT to Get the items, repack and ship.
If something I want i out of stock, I usually wait and watch for it coming in stock, and then order it. Odd times, it goes on back order, but mostly, things arrive - some take longer than others, but that's the shipping services.
I had a small eleaf Trim arrive in this country a few weeks ago ...looking as though it didn't get past customs for some reason.
Two other recent small orders have arrived in timely manner (one a Dolphin, the other some coils).

Reactions: terry w

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
...looking as though it didn't get past customs for some reason.

I've got one,i think has been grabbed.
4 days from Alabama to Heathrow,and now, no movement for six days.
Looks like a VAT bill.Can't grumble as it was marked for a quarter of it's value.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've got one,i think has been grabbed.
4 days from Alabama to Heathrow,and now, no movement for six days.
Looks like a VAT bill.Can't grumble as it was marked for a quarter of it's value.
Still no sign of my package from FT - I think this is the first order that didn't get here. I remember Bob waiting a long time for something to be delivered once it got to the UK, so it may yet turn up ...not holding my breath through.

Aw! ...get yer knotted hanky ready - it'll be warm on Thursday ;)

Reactions: terry w

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Oh dear! That means a rainy weekend then.
You know we are only allowed one day a week:(
True, but if you're happy with the temperatures a bit lower, and the forecast doesn't change before then, it could be a dry and sunny weekend ....keep your fingers crossed :)

Reactions: Brynglas

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Still no sign of my package from FT - I think this is the first order that didn't get here. I remember Bob waiting a long time for something to be delivered once it got to the UK, so it may yet turn up ...not holding my breath through.

Aw! ...get yer knotted hanky ready - it'll be warm on Thursday ;)
:banana: Yeee Haaa :laugh:

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
If something I want i out of stock, I usually wait and watch for it coming in stock, and then order it. Odd times, it goes on back order, but mostly, things arrive - some take longer than others, but that's the shipping services.
I had a small Eleaf Trim arrive in this country a few weeks ago ...looking as though it didn't get past customs for some reason.
Two other recent small orders have arrived in timely manner (one a Dolphin, the other some coils).

Got it. small ticket items which are hard to find elsewhere is what makes customers at FT.
Posted as ships in 2 days when actually shipped 6 weeks later sucks! (ordered 2/5, shipped 3/16)
I'll never hold slow shipping against a seller, out of their control.
Good for replacement glass chimneys maybe. if they arrive in one piece fine, of not, well fine.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Any luck Trish?
I got my tax demand card today.£23.49 Vat and RM fee.I'll go and cough in the morning.Like i said,could have been worse.
Well! despite giving up on it, it actually arrived this morning! Seeing it was dispatched on March 8th, and arrived in this country weeks ago, I haven't a clue where it's been!
But, it's here, and working fine - not bad at all for the price. Has 3 power levels up to 22W, very neat and simple to use.

I did get a Dolphin - been using it a couple of weeks, and so far, so good. Got the 6ml version. I have a fair stock of coils for the the Penguin, and they work just the same in the Dolphin.

Reactions: Brynglas

PAANDA

Unresolved Status
Jul 17, 2015
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Moi aussi, sssh, you'll wake everyone up, got back from Hall of Vape in Stuttgart this afternoon, managed to pick up a Geek Vape Zeus RTA and a couple of freebie juices and wicking cotton, plus a T-Shirt from IVG, most people got the white one, I went for the coloured one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread