• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
@terry w
Yes ,I've been 'thru 2x30ml of concentrate Terry.Very nice.But i haven't tried Lews brew in comparison yet.Next empty tank should see me start that one.

Tried the Captains cuzzy.It's ok:laugh:.But you've got to get yourself some of this View attachment 826697 (when in stock)
I think it is the best custard i have ever had.
Thanks George. Is the Coffee sweet as i don`t take sugar in mine :lol: seriously though, one review does mention it`s got sweetener, if that`s the case it`s a nah !
Have you got the link to the Custard mate ?

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Thanks George. Is the Coffee sweet as i don`t take sugar in mine :lol: seriously though, one review does mention it`s got sweetener, if that`s the case it`s a nah !
Have you got the link to the Custard mate ?

Just tried the Lews brew Terry,if that's for you,you won't like "the coffee one".Lews is bitter in comparison.

Sokosha - Raven Brew Oneshots

I ordered 60ml about an hour ago,got an e-mail notification of new stock.It's quite hard to get.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Just tried the Lews brew Terry,if that's for you,you won't like "the coffee one".Lews is bitter in comparison.

Sokosha - Raven Brew Oneshots

I ordered 60ml about an hour ago,got an e-mail notification of new stock.It's quite hard to get.
Ok, Thanks George. I`ll pass on the Coffee then - there`s a couple of different ones i wanna try though so i`ll put my order in soon :)
The Sunny One - Signature Collection
Guango De-Iced Concentrate
Just gonna take a peek at the Ravens now, Cheers buddy.

Reactions: Brynglas

vapervince

Jul 29, 2016
Preston UK
Hey guys, I`m back for a flying visit, hope everyone`s keeping well.

The main reason I popped in was to pass on a couple of heads up. I took a punt on a little RTA called the dvarw (pronounced dwarf) and it`s brilliant, so good that I`m in the process of retiring the Lemo`s, and it costs less than a tenner ! There`s a knack to wicking it but once you`ve got it, it`s a flavour beast, I`m running all mine on a 2.5mm id, 1 ohm coil at 13 - 15 watts.

The other reason is that I treated myself to a Drag 2 mini kit, my first foray into sub ohm vaping and I`m so glad I did. I was used to taking a leisurely drag as I would on a cig which is not suitable with a high wattage set up I`m still getting used to taking direct lung hits but the difference in taste and vapour production is fantastic.

I`d recommend both for anyone who is looking.

Well that`s me, I may not come on as often but I`m always lurking in the shadows, TTFN.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
The main reason I popped in was to pass on a couple of heads up. I took a punt on a little RTA called the dvarw (pronounced dwarf) and it`s brilliant, so good that I`m in the process of retiring the Lemo`s, and it costs less than a tenner ! There`s a knack to wicking it but once you`ve got it, it`s a flavour beast, I`m running all mine on a 2.5mm id, 1 ohm coil at 13 - 15 watts.

Alright stranger :D
I have a Dvarw DL,never tried the MTL version.I use it now and then,but single coil just doesn't give me enough Umpff! ;)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Hey guys, I`m back for a flying visit, hope everyone`s keeping well.

The other reason is that I treated myself to a Drag 2 mini kit, my first foray into sub ohm vaping and I`m so glad I did. I was used to taking a leisurely drag as I would on a cig which is not suitable with a high wattage set up I`m still getting used to taking direct lung hits but the difference in taste and vapour production is fantastic.

I`d recommend both for anyone who is looking.

Well that`s me, I may not come on as often but I`m always lurking in the shadows, TTFN.

Alright stranger :D
I have a Dvarw DL,never tried the MTL version.I use it now and then,but single coil just doesn't give me enough Umpff! ;)

I`d have a crack at those, but the pc tank puts me off. Glass/Pyrex yes, pc :nah:

vapervince

Jul 29, 2016
Preston UK
Hi George, I didn`t know they did a DL tank, but I`ll be on the lookout for it. I really like the way that the wick is in direct contact with the juice, doing away with channels.

I`m still getting used to the umpff on the Drag, about half an hour is enough for me before the vape gets too warm, then I`m back on the dwarf, did you get yours from FT ?

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
You can get glass to fit Terry.
I've read a number of other makers replacements fit.The 4 for $2.5 packs from FT.

Have you got the link for those George, save me trawling through FT trying to find `em. I watched Todds reviews yesterday and the do look a decent tank, might be time to retire my Bellus`now, all 8 of them :laugh:

Hi Terry, I haven`t seen the glass tanks that George mentions but I ordered PPE replacements with all my tanks I think they were about a fiver for 8.

Hi Vinny. i wouldn`t touch pc tanks now after using Glass for so long, they just go too mingy after a while:nah:
I`ll get a few ordered once i`ve got the glass tanks in sight :)

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Have you got the link for those George, save me trawling through FT trying to find `em. I watched Todds reviews yesterday and the do look a decent tank, might be time to retire my Bellus`now, all 8 of them :laugh:

Sorry Terry,i haven't a link, a search on the FT forums,may uncover it. I've seen pictures and mention of it on there.

In case you haven't heard 20% off at Chefs until midnight Sunday. code 20OFF

Edit: Forgot about your love for searching for things Terry :laugh:
So i did it for you https://www.fasttech.com/p/5745700 or https://www.fasttech.com/p/9644912
Measurement are slightly different,but they reckon they both fit on the forum.
But i'll measure my original with a vernier guage later and get back to you.

Last edited:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Thanks very much George, i appreciate it buddy :) So it`s the DL version i want, https://www.fasttech.com/product/9654671 which Glass out of the 2 links would i need ?
Oh, and i did have a look for Dvarw replacement Glass tanks. no wonder i didn`t find any :laugh:

PM me your addy Terry,i'll send you mine.I seldom use it.That way you can see if you like them before shelling out.Worry about the glass then,if you're happy with it.

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
PM me your addy Terry,i'll send you mine.I seldom use it.That way you can see if you like them before shelling out.Worry about the glass then,if you're happy with it.
Wow, Ta very much again George, that`s very decent of you :) Can i offer postage cost`s please ?
Addy PM`d

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
@Brynglas

Hey George, received today ! Thanks very much :) When i got a minute i thought i would go and build it and give it a try - no chance without the hex key :(
:laugh:
BUT, luckily i found a correct sized one in my toolbox :) Anyways, on to the build. 6 1/2 wraps of 26g Kanthal 3mm id contact coil - 0.9 ohms. Wicked and filled with Lews Brew, and i didn`t even wait for it to settle, set mod to 20w and had a few blasts, up to 21.5w and it was perfect, Todd was correct about the flavour the Dvarw gives out, bloody beautiful tasty BIG clouds:thumb:. Will definitely be ordering more of these, and can`t wait till morning to have a full session with it, forgot to say i found the smallest reducer is right where i like to be ( Perfect ) Again, thanks very much George, that was a very kind gesture :)

EDIT: Just ordered 3 more for the time being :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobw1951
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread