• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Did you get any indication of when they'll give you another date?
We should have a law about such things: three fails and they send you to a private clinic!

They'll either phone or send me a letter, trouble is with this thing being a brand new piece of equipment and it appears only one consultant, an Italian is the only one that can carry out this procedure, I think the waiting list is probably growing.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
They'll either phone or send me a letter, trouble is with this thing being a brand new piece of equipment and it appears only one consultant, an Italian is the only one that can carry out this procedure, I think the waiting list is probably growing.
Probably, yes.
I'm going to sound/be quite cynical in saying, I'll bet he does private practice work in this field too!

Cancelled once is not good, but acceptable. For someone like me, I'd be a wreck if I'd been mentally prepared for such a thing so many times in vain.

I really do hope you get it completed with the next appointment. :)

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I'm going to sound/be quite cynical in saying, I'll bet he does private practice work in this field too!

Quite possible, and probably in King's as well, and they wonder why the masses get annoyed, I'm fairly laid back, and not a lot upsets me, but I do wish they would hurry up and get on with it, so that I can start getting out and about more, without keep having to puff on my GTN spray all the time, and maybe get rid of some of this 10kg that I have put on.

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Last edited:
Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Worked it out its vg with 6% Nic pre mixed.I think

Exactly, it's diluted Nic Base so the 6mg costs €2.98/100ml before shipping

But don't forget buying premix you will obviously adding 5% - 40% flavourings etc which will dilute it even further, mind you they have a good range of nic levels so going up to 8 or 9 mg to get 6mg after flavour might be worth it

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Hey guys... long time no see :p how are you all?

Quick query for any of you that have used Grey Haze before... any problems?

I ordered £65 of eliquids from them last Thursday and received them today (i paid £3.99 for delivery, but am used to free next day delivery from most vendors so was a little put out by this). Anyway, i may have made a mistake or their system made a mistake and one of the bottles in the order said 0mg - i spotted this straight after i put the order in and emailed their helpdesk to have it amended, they said they would sort it out but alas when it arrived today it was 0mg and not 18mg. They also made one of the other bottles 0mg to, which was 18mg on the order.

I emailed them today and they replied that i should send back the 0mg bottles and if they received them in good as new condition they would exchange them for 18mg. No mention of them paying the postage costs, and when this has happened with another vendor they immediately sent me out the correct bottle before i sent mine in and offered to cover the postage costs although it was only about a £1 so wasnt bothered.

I just wondered if anyone else has had any positive or negative experience of their customer service as they do have a good range of juices but i am very dubious about ordering anything from them again now.

Cheers

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Quite possible, and probably in King's as well, and they wonder why the masses get annoyed, I'm fairly laid back, and not a lot upsets me, but I do wish they would hurry up and get on with it, so that I can start getting out and about more, without keep having to puff on my GTN spray all the time, and maybe get rid of some of this 10kg that I have put on.
I doubt if they could find anyone more tolerant of the experience you've had. There can't be many.
I just hope you get an appointment quickly, and that it gets done this time.

Hey guys... long time no see :p how are you all?
Hi! I was thinking just a few days ago that we hadn't seen you for a while! :)

when this has happened with another vendor they immediately sent me out the correct bottle before i sent mine in and offered to cover the postage costs although it was only about a £1 so wasnt bothered.

I just wondered if anyone else has had any positive or negative experience of their customer service as they do have a good range of juices but i am very dubious about ordering anything from them again now.
Cheers
I agree, not particularly encouraging customer service!
Only once, perhaps a year ago, did I order anything from them - one bottle. It took weeks and numerous emails before it finally arrived.
I've never been enthusiastic enough to try ordering again since.

I have had an instance elsewhere of getting a wrong bottle and having to return it before it was replaced.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I've read a few discouraging things about Greyhaze.
I once mailed them to see the limit for free postage and was told £100+ orders,so i have never bothered to order.As i can do better elsewhere.

They are not the best of retailers, I've had problems with them in the past over some signature tips I bought, missing o-rings, I only deal with them for stuff I can't get elsewhere cheaper.

Reactions: terry w

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
@Pictor
Trish knowing you love your custards,this is getting rave reviews and available in 20/80
scotts-custard-cream.jpg

Reactions: Bobw1951
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread