• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I like Nipple juice and Callicustard.(which i've ordered)
Another good one is $5 Shake,but it ain't there:cry:
This guys take on juices is very different.So it's not going to be the usual Mothers milk and Vanilla custard.Quite different.
Nice thing is SCV only mixed at 60/40,it'll be good to try them at a higher VG.

Edit:I found the $5 shake on another page
Well, now you've found your favourites! :thumb:

I remember he was going to do three high VG ones, and I was waiting for the cookie ...which never materialised. So, I'll probably try the concentrate :)

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Well, now you've found your favourites! :thumb:

Wouldn't say they are my favorites,but very good.
Just nice to have the opportunity of some more good concentrates.

I'm liking the GV Scones and jam aswell as the Donut btw,may see what else is there and try a few others.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Wouldn't say they are my favorites,but very good.
Just nice to have the opportunity of some more good concentrates.

I'm liking the GV Scones and jam aswell as the Donut btw,may see what else is there and try a few others.
Yes, that's my other favourite from them.
I'm still using the Vanilla Cream Doughnut every day, and have done so since it first appeared! :)

I haven't tried any of the fruit ones, nor the Caramel/Pistachio/Tobacco & Honeydew Tea ones.

I have the macaroon, milkshake, and ice cream, but haven't tried them properly yet. They remind me of the DIYorDIE ones by description.
The Apple Butter Muffin is exactly what it sounds like - not an every day one for me, and the sweet apple flavour does linger in the tank unless it gets a good wash.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thanks Trish, but i think LCCC will be another i retire when i finish what i have, I much prefer my LDC, and will be trying my KLP soonish as well :)
That's OK- I'm still rather fond of the LCCC, and I haven't got around to making any LDC yet ...KLP? ...I've either forgotten, or never knew what that is - I guess it's somebody's lemon pie :D

Reactions: terry w

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Luckily I still have gallons of Liqua (both Apple and Blueberry) in 30ml bottles which will keep me afloat for a while. I think about Rejuiced from time to time and even pick up the unicorn bottles - but then think "Meh". Perhaps I'm like an old-fashioned smoker - if he liked Bensons then that's what he bought.

Actually I was never quite like that. Although Ogden's 12" flake (scented) was my mainstay pipe tobacco I did smoke other very different tobaccos (Balkan Sobranie, Cope's Escudo etc). When it came to fags I loved Bensons but also Fribourg and Trayer, Rothmans, Sobranie Black Russian and Sweet Afton.

Basically I don't know what I'm talking about. Plus ca change...

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Luckily I still have gallons of Liqua (both Apple and Blueberry) in 30ml bottles which will keep me afloat for a while. I think about Rejuiced from time to time and even pick up the unicorn bottles - but then think "Meh". Perhaps I'm like an old-fashioned smoker - if he liked Bensons then that's what he bought.

Actually I was never quite like that. Although Ogden's 12" flake (scented) was my mainstay pipe tobacco I did smoke other very different tobaccos (Balkan Sobranie, Cope's Escudo etc). When it came to fags I loved Bensons but also Fribourg and Trayer, Rothmans, Sobranie Black Russian and Sweet Afton.

Basically I don't know what I'm talking about. Plus ca change...
I reckon I could stick with MCV and a decent custard doughnut if I had to, and probably for the reason you mention ...we smoke more or less the same, so why not flavours.

.....now there's a memory - I used to like Sobranie Black Russian too ...but my boss hated the smell and bought me 100 'normal' cigarettes by way of a bribe to stop smoking them ...back in the late 60's on my wages, that was a decent bribe!
In the early 80's, I developed a liking for Gauloises or Disque Bleu too!

My normal cigs were B&H Sterling and any decent menthol.

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Ah, those French fags - lovely. :) I liked Gitanes and St Michel.
Makes me remember the last time we were in Paris. I had a pack of B&H on the hotel bar, and the barman offered me a pack of Gauloises in exchange - and a Kir Royale each ...that was a happy exchange :)

A lovely city.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Makes me remember the last time we were in Paris. I had a pack of B&H on the hotel bar, and the barman offered me a pack of Gauloises in exchange - and a Kir Royale each ...that was a happy exchange :)

A lovely city.

Now that's what I call a good deal!

There used to be some lovely Greek fags called Karelia Filtro. Came in the same sort of flip-box as Sobranies and were delicious - but after a week you would cough like a docker with tb. They no longer make them (although other Karelia brands are still available).

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Now that's what I call a good deal!

There used to be some lovely Greek fags called Karelia Filtro. Came in the same sort of flip-box as Sobranies and were delicious - but after a week you would cough like a docker with tb. They no longer make them (although other Karelia brands are still available).
Don't think I ever had any of those.
First menthol I ever had was a Solent around 1965.

Key Lime Pie :)
Ah! Got the fruit wrong ...right! :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Any update on the Rhodonite Trish?
Maybe because you mentioned it, but i tried mine again today,and it seems to have lost some of the flavour.
I tried them all just tasting a drop when thinking of ordering more, and decided against because of the flavour reduction.
I think I'll try adding a little of the concentrate I have to the ready to use ...perhaps 10% extra - perhaps just 30ml bottles until I use it up.
Can always add some of the flavours that only need a small percentage in recipes to perk them up too ...strawberry or raspberry etc. from such as Flavour Art, Perfumers/flavour Apprentice (FA), or Capella. (It's Inawera Raspberry Koncentrat in Rhodonite, plus other cream flavours etc).
I have the recipe if you want it to tweak flavouring.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'm down to about 40ml,so i'll either plod on or bin if it gets any worse.The Boardwalk taste the same as new,but the Funfetti also seems a little lacking.Yet to try the Misty.
Funfetti didn't impress me really - could make a base for something else, perhaps strawberry, and Misty is OK, but I'd prefer a cream in with it.
Yes, forgot about the Boardwalk ...very much the same still, so it obviously has longer lasting flavours.

This is the Boardwalk recipe:
BRAND FLAVORING CONCENTRATION
TFA Banana Cream 5.5%
TFA Brown Sugar 1%
TFA Cheesecake (Graham Crust) 3%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
FA Meringue 2%
FA Vienna Cream 2%
CAP Sweet Strawberry 5%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine (5%) 0.5%

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Funfetti didn't impress me really - could make a base for something else, perhaps strawberry, and Misty is OK, but I'd prefer a cream in with it.
Yes, forgot about the Boardwalk ...very much the same still, so it obviously has longer lasting flavours.

This is the Boardwalk recipe:
BRAND FLAVORING CONCENTRATION
TFA Banana Cream 5.5%
TFA Brown Sugar 1%
TFA Cheesecake (Graham Crust) 3%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
FA Meringue 2%
FA Vienna Cream 2%
CAP Sweet Strawberry 5%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine (5%) 0.5%

The Rhodonite is now swimming with da' fishes red-fish-clip-art-at-clker-com-vector-clip-art-online-royalty-free-i8tpxO-clipart.png
imho the 12 monkeys Macaraz is much better.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
The Rhodonite is now swimming with da' fishes View attachment 618621
imho the 12 monkeys Macaraz is much better.
I have 1.5 bottles of the stuff! I may 'enhance' it, but in the mood I am right now, I may ditch it!

Earlier, my desktop crashed and I got a message 'CPU Overheat Error' and then 'press F1 to resume'. Did that and it came back on.
Son said it would need cleaning as there was a fair bit of dust etc in there, so he did that, and the dratted thing is dead. Not his fault - he can build computers and fix all sorts of problems, but means I've had to get the notebook out which hadn't even been switched on in a year, and I've gone from a brilliant 27" colour calibrated monitor to a 17" basic screen.
Thankfully, I do a Macrium back up each week, so everything up to the last one is on an external drive, and I've copied some files onto the notebook to at least allow me to do some work.

I've even had to re-set my password for here because the one I had saved on this one didn't work.

Now I need to find the Chillblast box to arrange a pick up for repair - it'll be 6 years old in February, but it's a real solid workhorse and hasn't been overloaded, so should be good for a while yet once fixed ...it's just never good to be without everything related to my work.
Ah well, such things are sent to try us! ....and they do! :(

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I got myself in the wrong mood earlier,so it went :laugh:
:laugh: - best place for it!
But we get through them :)
We do ...it's the getting there!
Having barely used this notebook, it's hard to find everything and try to recall passwords etc.
Fed up without my big desktop, but heck, it isn't even in the box to go for return yet! Hope they can do it pretty quickly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread