• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Ever buy a juice and think that's really nice I will have to get 5 more 10ml bottles of that only to go off it after half a bottle? :D
Hahaha, yes we have probably all been there, chuck them in the cupboard and come back to them in a few months time.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
My mistake was to get Blackcurrant from the onepound website and like it then to try Black Magic from L&T and think the onepound juice was too watery compared to Black Magic haha.
Try mixing it with something else like vanilla cream or custard

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
All these pre TPD sales.There's companies coming out of the woodwork i've never heard of:laugh:
Oh I know! I think I'll be glad when it's finally over! ...bit like the 'Exit' ;) .....I have enough liquid and DIY stuff to last for years if I'm honest. (Not that it'll stop me trying the ones that sound good).
Not all the 'new finds' have been successful, some are really good, some can perhaps be saved by tinkering with them, a few others will find a new home down a deep dark hole! :laugh:

Yes seem to remember the problems that you had, I don't have those but have been getting a bit congested recently. Don't know if it's the juice or I have a cold that I don't know about
emoji3.png
Suppose it could be a flavour that you may not have had in a liquid before - I'd think if you had a cold, you'd know! :D

"Trill" - is that birdseed?
"Chefs English Trifle" - one of the best ever made. The flavours blend so naturally.
Definitely! I really like that :)

Strawberry & Blackberry Custard
Just hearing about it makes me want some ....perhaps I will! :rolleyes:

They're the same!

Hello ladies and gents. Long time. I'm a happy vaper as I have a mm mod now.
Have you all been wonderful ? I'm going to read back a bit and catch up on the most recent day or so but it's nice to see you all here. :)
It's nice to see you too! Hope your back is better than last time we spoke.
Get caught up and tell us more ;)

Ever buy a juice and think that's really nice I will have to get 5 more 10ml bottles of that only to go off it after half a bottle? :D
Oh yes indeed! :facepalm:

Hahaha, yes we have probably all been there, chuck them in the cupboard and come back to them in a few months time.
Just not as long as I have with some, and end up with 2 year old junk! ;)

My mistake was to get Blackcurrant from the onepound website and like it then to try Black Magic from L&T and think the one pound juice was too watery compared to Black Magic haha.
Ah! ...you don't get a whole lot for £1 these days, and once you try a few with plenty of flavour, they really do seem weak :laugh:

Try mixing it with something else like vanilla cream or custard
Good idea! :)

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I just looked at Juice Cabin - I see he's offering 1lt of pre-mixed base liquid. 3mg is £13.99.
There's also 5lts, but considering how much I have to hand, I think that would be a waste.
Shipping is stated 'at cost'.

How long will this keep for?I've got 500ml in the cupboard and wondered for how long will it keep.
If it stays ok i may be tempted to buy more.

Edit:I messaged and asked him,i'll post his reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
How long will this keep for?I've got 500ml in the cupboard and wondered for how long will it keep.
If it stays ok i may be tempted to buy more.

Edit:I messaged and asked him,i'll post his reply.
Yes, do let me know!
I tend to treat it as a ready made liquid - cool dark place and for around a year or so.
I understand that dark glass bottles help keep things better - glass always better than plastic for long term liquid storage, and the added lack of light penetration.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thanks George - I've used 3 and 6mg VG base at 12-14 months without a problem - kept in a cool dark place, so if fridge space is available, it should be absolutely fine.
A while back, I did throw a couple of bottles of plain VG out that were over a year old and hadn't been in a particularly dark/gloomy place.

I have wondered about freezing it though. If standard bottles of nicotine in VG can be frozen, then why not nicotine base liquid.

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I have wondered about freezing it though. If standard bottles of nicotine in VG can be frozen, then why not nicotine base liquid.

I did wonder this myself.I think i read it doesn't actually freeze,just goes jelly like.
But that's ok as long as it keeps.Only trouble is,as Bob once pointed out to me,you shouldn't re-freeze anything.So once taken out it would all need to be used.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I did wonder this myself.I think i read it doesn't actually freeze,just goes jelly like.
But that's ok as long as it keeps.Only trouble is,as Bob once pointed out to me,you shouldn't re-freeze anything.So once taken out it would all need to be used.
I just asked Kurt in a PM (He wrote a sticky article on freezing the stronger nicotine), so we'll see what he says. (If he replies).
True, VG doesn't freeze solid.
Yes it would need using, but not all immediately. I thought to divide 1lt between 2x500ml bottles and freeze those. Seeing they're 'frozen', it's fairly well suspended age-wise for a decent time, so would still keep long enough to use 500ml I'd think.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just had a reply from Kurt:
Hi Trisha,
Sure, there should not be a problem with freezing 3 mg VG base. I personally do not do this since it will take up a lot of space compared to freezing 100 mg and making what I need fresh. But it should last a very long time, as long as it is in well-sealed glass. Virtually forever, in fact.
Hope this helps! Good luck with the future law. We are going through possible large changes here with the Hunter Bill just introduced. Challenging and anxious times, indeed.
Kurt

I want to put off tinkering with strong nicotine for as long as I can, so think I'll get a couple of 500ml glass bottles and store 1lt! too :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Liking the Mega Coils from fasttech, they come in packets of 5 but it says authentic on the fasttech site, they need less wattage than the ones that came with the kit and seem to taste better. Running about 8 watts.
Sounds good. Are they these? I've been buying this one.

Reactions: Banger696
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread