Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperialbeachboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Imperial Beach Ca.
Hello all! New to the forum and I'm loving it already. Learning many new things everyday. I was a pack a day smoker for 10+ years and about a year ago I bought a blu starter kit to stop smoking. IMO that thing was a pos! After a few days I went back to analogs. I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism 1 month ago and the dr. Said if I don't stop smoking there's a chance that I will develop Graves' disease. That's where your eyes bulge out of your head. No bueno :( I bought an ego twist that day and have been tobacco free since then and feeling great. I started at 24 mg and 3 weeks later I'm at 11. Hopefully in 3 more weeks I will be at 0mg. I love vaping so much I don't think I can ever stop. I also got my wife to switch from analogs to vaping any tomorrow I'm going to take my mom to get a kit as well. Anyways. I keep hearing about this site called fasttech. I went to it and the products are so cheap. I'm thinking of getting a MVP 2.0 from them but not sure if they ar legit or not. Has anyone bought from them and more specific has anyone got a MVP 2.0 from them. I noticed that if you click on the MVP on the site it shows the version 1. It has this on the side...

"Reports have been received from customers that orders placed after 8/30 still received the V1 one instead of the V2 one. After checking with the supplier, we've confirmed that there were some V1 ones mixed with V2 ones and get shipped during 30 Aug to 26 Sep.

If your order was placed during this period and received the V1 one, please contact our CS staff using support ticket if you would like to return it for a replacement/refund. We will fully reimburse the return postage and arrange the replacement/refund according to your request. Sorry for any inconveniences caused".

I would hate to order what I think is a v2 and receive a v1. I know they will take a return but it's just a hassle. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

abasm

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2013
Condor, AB, Canada
I've ordered from fasttech twice and they are legit.
They do sell a lot of clones but if they state a brand name and version that is what they are usually. Apparently sometimes there are mistakes made from there suppliers. They do have reviews and discussions available on their product page so you can check those out for problems or praises.
Good luck to you.

Bubba

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2010
North Carolina
That's the downside to ordering from China. Longer wait times, customs, and more hassle to return something. I've ordered stuff from them with no issues other than the extended ship times (which is to be expected coming from China).

One word of caution about ordering the MVP from them - 2-3 weeks ago Chinese customs was delaying everything that had a battery in it. For weeks. Like I said, this is what I heard/read and it may not be going on anymore but something to consider before pulling the trigger. You may want to check with some US vendors to compare prices. There have been several times I've forked over a couple extra bucks to be able to get it quicker and not have the return hassle if something was wrong.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
101vapes has the MVP 2 for a cheaper price right now and it ships quick. I do order from Fast tech and have been happy with the products and service they give...just trying to save you $$$$ and time

Welcome and CONGRATS for getting your family off cigarettes as well!!!

As posted above ^ that's the cheapest the MVP 2 is right now. I'd go ahead and jump on it.
I've ordered plenty of things from FastTech but you do so knowing shipping can be a while.
Ask yourself if the few dollars saved is worth the extended wait?
For some items, I don't think so.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Fasttech is legit and a great Vendor but recently China Post is scanning all packages. Some orders taking a month + to be delivered. Mod batteries and juice being sent back to sender. Here's a better price with the far superior Iclear30 from a Vendor in the U.S.. The CE5's that come with the FastTech MVP are low end:
Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Wow. Thank you kjathena and Vapoor eyes er. That's a steal. I'm going to pick one up and this place is 25 minutes from my house also.

Wowser talk about coincidence :thumbs: Yesterday I ordered 3 Sigelei and 4 MVP V2.0 as Christmas presents for friends cuz the price was too good to pass up.

Last edited:
I am having a TERRIBLE first experience with FastTech right now.

Just in time for Halloween to boot. First time buyer, based on good reviews I've read, first time loser on a large (and expensive order).

It's a twisted tale of fake tracking numbers, them asking that I pay for another order and request a refund later, and not replying to my politely worded support ticket when I finally asked if my shipment actually shipped.

Going through the PayPal process now. Thank goodness I took screen snapshots of everything.

It's a shame though, I can't find anyone else with the same combination of selection and prices.

Any other bad experiences out there?

Flava-Vape

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I am having a TERRIBLE first experience with FastTech right now.

Just in time for Halloween to boot. First time buyer, based on good reviews I've read, first time loser on a large (and expensive order).

It's a twisted tale of fake tracking numbers, them asking that I pay for another order and request a refund later, and not replying to my politely worded support ticket when I finally asked if my shipment actually shipped.

Going through the PayPal process now. Thank goodness I took screen snapshots of everything.

It's a shame though, I can't find anyone else with the same combination of selection and prices.

Any other bad experiences out there?

Flava-Vape

Sorry about your problems but I would imagine now that you've opened a ticket with PayPal it will get resolved IMO. I've had over 50 orders come thru without issue- last one arrived just before this clampdown.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
101vapes has the MVP 2 for a cheaper price right now and it ships quick. I do order from Fast tech and have been happy with the products and service they give...just trying to save you $$$$ and time
I've spent some money with Fasttech, but I've been on the fence about the MVP they have just because of this whole version I/version II thing. After seeing it on 101vapes, I had to jump on it.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
Wow. Thank you kjathena and Vapoor eyes er. That's a steal. I'm going to pick one up and this place is 25 minutes from my house also.

Glad to help...hope you enjoy it...I ordered one for my daughter for christmas as I had just got my VTR from the co-op here on ECF(thank you LadyVaper) shipped the same day and will have it on monday....Much quicker than Fast Tech

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Glad to help...hope you enjoy it...I ordered one for my daughter for christmas as I had just got my VTR from the co-op here on ECF(thank you LadyVaper) shipped the same day and will have it on monday....Much quicker than Fast Tech

Prices dropping like a rock. The other day a Vendor in Canada was selling the MVP2 for $32.50.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
They've proven to be an honest vendor.
If they say it was an error and fixed, and they say theyre shipping v2, I'd believe them.
They ARE having shipping delays - they've explained in detail what's happening (postal service inspecting packages), and what they're doing about it (using alternate postal services) - so plan on a few weeks, I think for arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread