Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Don't bother sending any merchandize back - you will never get a replacement!!!
Why you say that?

The return address is in miami fla. The two times I filled out a ticket went easy. Once they didnt even ask for the old item, just a picture. The other one was a tank base with bad threads. They sent the whole tank as a replacement, when I know they sell just the base.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
funny I was just on fasttech's website looking at some e-juices and other diy supplies has anyone had experience with shipping to Canada that you may care to share? :))

Try asking your question in the Canada Forum. I heard a while back that juice shipped from the US to Canada had a 50/50 chance of getting confiscated by CBSA. Haven't heard about shipments from FastTech that also included juice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantom27
Try asking you question in the Canada Forum. I heard a while back that juice shipped from the US to Canada has a 50/50 chance of getting confiscated by CBSA. Haven't heard about shipments from FastTech that also included juice.

There's a Canada forum? :w00t::w00t: lol i'm such a noob thanks Susan :D hehe:thumb:
Yeas i've heard pretty much it's like roulette with these customs guys, well I'm russian so our roulette is kind of a given:)

Reactions: Susan~S

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Don't bother sending any merchandize back - you will never get a replacement!!!

Not from my experience. I've bought a mini protank 2, and it was missing the chimney stack. I did an RMA, and they asked for me to send it to their warehouse, and they shipped back a replacement. I also got a tugboat hybrid kit where the posts weren't pressed in (all of them) and spun.. they sent me a replacement atomizer base. Lastly, they sent me a squape-R that had three C decks, and only one was coated... I sent that back, and got a store credit, and got a replacement one.

Three RMAs, and they have each handled them fine. If you send something back, just be sure to contact their RMA department, send the pictures/video if needed as proof, and then follow their instructions. They handle their RMAs by issuing store credit, or replacement. Get tracking numbers. Remember, they're just trying to protect themselves from scammers, which I'm sure happens a lot since they deal globally.

Reactions: Phantom27

jeffersondavis

Jul 25, 2015
Hi all,I noticed that Fasttech have got a bit of a slating...I know that delivery is pretty slow but I dont think that 2 wks to get free delivery to UK is too bad and I've ordered quite a few times and found that quality is pretty good aswell.Where I do think they need to get things right is when they copy even the logos of manufacturers,their customers are not that naive to think they can buy genuine article at their prices!In any case if we want items sooner we do have the option to pay for quicker delivery.Thats it guys...
Fast Tech is like the wally world of eCigs, most vendors in my area purchase from them, I wish there were a way to localize things more

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
funny I was just on fasttech's website looking at some e-juices and other diy supplies has anyone had experience with shipping to Canada that you may care to share? :))
I order a lot of things from FT and have them shipped to Canada. Always pay the extra $2.50 to have to shipped Canada Express epacket. Should get it within 2 weeks once it is shipped. Issue with be the time spent in customs. This is not available for batteries or e-liquid. Last time I ordered a mod with a built in battery, it took a month in shipping.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
hi guys im new at vaping and have never orderd from fastech i live in canada and was wondering if im going to et charged duty btw my orders subtotal is (49.86)cad also can i use a prepaid credit card

Welcome to ECF

I have never been charged duty on about 12 shipments but I keep them between $20-$30. You could always split up the items into separate shipments. Free shipping

I do not know about a prepaid card as I always use Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread