Menthaler
Pralines and Cream HV
Almond joy is my absolute fave sweet vape!:D

Keep up the great work Drew:evil:

I'm a DEDICATED NHALER customer and a newbie:rolleyes:

When is the next great sale as my samplers are almost gone8-o

Kasimir

Jun 20, 2009
Still have a few samples I haven't tried since I got stuck on the Pralines and Cream HV ;-).

haha, ditto. the HV pralines and cream is definitely my favorite of the samplers i got.

the HV black raspberry is really good too.

i've got to say, the HV stuff is perfect for a 510. performs so much better than any other liquid i've tried so far. (two chinese sites, Johnson Creek, and nhaler regular liquid) and the flavors are just so much better... don't know what he uses to flavor his liquid, but it's far and away the best tasting stuff i've tried so far.

only problem is, i've come to the realization that i actually don't like RY4... thought it was just the producers and the sort of "off" taste would be better with better liquid, but the taste that's off-putting to me is actually the way it's supposed to taste. not that the HV RY4 is bad, it performs great, i just don't like RY4 after all :rolleyes:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
i've got to say, the HV stuff is perfect for a 510. performs so much better than any other liquid i've tried so far. (two chinese sites, Johnson Creek, and nhaler regular liquid) and the flavors are just so much better... don't know what he uses to flavor his liquid, but it's far and away the best tasting stuff i've tried so far.
LOVE HV and I have a kr808 that also loves the HV!! It is hard to vape anything else, I drip on top of all my other flavors! LOL

Dark Angel

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Newcastle, WA
hehe yeah i love the hv juices too. since getting them i hardly ever use anything else anymore. i am totally in love with the peanut butter cup and orange creamsicle atm. seems like i am always using one of those 2 flavors. i actually have all my other juices stored away atm and only keep the hv juices out since i love them so much

anti-socialite

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Got my first batch from drew last week, got the vanilla coke, root-beer float, and cafe mocha.... like both the root-bee and vanilla coke. I think the cafe mocha will be my emergency back-up... it tastes ok, but to me it tastes like black coffee w/o the mocha...

Just placed my order for my next batch today, have the HV peanut butter cup, HV creamsicle, HV Ryu-4, and the almond joy 24mg.... love the sample sizes!!!!!

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
Got my first batch from drew last week, got the vanilla coke, root-beer float, and cafe mocha.... like both the root-bee and vanilla coke. I think the cafe mocha will be my emergency back-up... it tastes ok, but to me it tastes like black coffee w/o the mocha...

Just placed my order for my next batch today, have the HV peanut butter cup, HV creamsicle, HV Ryu-4, and the almond joy 24mg.... love the sample sizes!!!!!

What's the size on the samples? Is it 6mL?

gyrixx

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Dillsburg, PA
Drew,

THANK YOU so much for being so accomodating!
While I don't have too much time tonight, I though the least I could do was expressed how much I enjoyed that GIGANTIC bottle of HIGH VOLTAGE USA MINT TOBACCO you gave me! I've been vaping it since Thursday morning through all my meetings and absolutely LOVE it! (I also like the High Tobacco, it really impressed 1 other smoker who commented on how it really did tast more like tobacco then he expected.)

In fact, of the 5 bottles I bought, the Mint is my favorite so far! Another smoker, the president of our company also commented that it smelled really "tempting" compared to what his father (the founder of our company) still uses in his e-cig.

His father and several employees purchase carts from some MLM supplier by the CASE LOAD and flavoring is one of their issues! Not to mention they've NEVER EVEN HEARD of liquids! (another forum topic, I know)

He was astounded with the pricing I mentioned and even more tempted to check out your site (I sent him the link.)

Good luck to you and your business! I trust you were able to rectify your supplier mg issue you mentioned!

I will stay in touch and hopefully get some more business to you soon!
Again, MINT TOBACCO!!!! Very Impressed.

-Jeremy

anti-socialite

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Yes samplers are 6ml and ONLY 4.00! I love being able to carry these guys around with me =) and becuase they are only 4.00 Im not afraid to try new flavors! You MUST try High Volt.. sooooooooo gooooood!

Yep... if I get one I don't care for too much... no big deal cause its only $4.00 for the 6ml..... Just started vaping a week ago so not sure what I like yet but can't wait for the HV I ordered today....

btw Drew rocks!!!! I ordered this morning and its already on it way!!

justrubl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2008
Houston, Texas, United States
I have only tried the HV liquids but I have tried 555menthol, nuport, mint tobacco, vanilla coffee, orange cremesicle and banana blast. Of those I am having trouble deciding if my fav is the mint tobacco or the french vanilla coffee. And that is a strange thing for me to say considering the coffee taste is very present and I don't like coffee. But it is a very smooth vape. All the flavors I have tried have been great but these are definitely doing battle for my fave spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread