favorite .2/.1 ohm build

Status
Not open for further replies.

dielonnn

Jun 30, 2014
massachusetts
Okay so im looking to hook my rda up with a new build, im running a .2 right now and I reallly want to drop the resistance to .1, my omnimeter only goes to the tenth sooo ya.So what is your guys favorite builds at .1 ohms?!? I want some insight from people more experienced than me so I can make a good coil without havin to experiment to much bc I dnt got much money at all right now to buy kanthanal, im just guna buy a foot or 2 from my B and M apprecaite the help guys

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Here's a build I did yesterday on my Mephisto.... 6 wraps of 22ga. around a 3/32" (I think?) drill bit...came out to .16 Ohms.....I usually don't vape this low (just did this build for the heck of it), but this build vapes very nicely! great flavor and vapor prod....

View attachment 360654

brianc11111

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
cincinnati
quad braided 28ga.....1/8th id 4 wraps .18ohms in the tobh

100_0129.jpg 100_0134.jpg

love braided wire coils.....check out the braided wire thread in coil building

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Okay so im looking to hook my rda up with a new build, im running a .2 right now and I reallly want to drop the resistance to .1, my omnimeter only goes to the tenth sooo ya.So what is your guys favorite builds at .1 ohms?!? I want some insight from people more experienced than me so I can make a good coil without havin to experiment to much bc I dnt got much money at all right now to buy kanthanal, im just guna buy a foot or 2 from my B and M apprecaite the help guys

Experienced builders would probably tell you that .1 ohm is dangerous territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread