Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Damn you ! Lol thanks man for your help :) .Once i can afford a reo Im sure ill have plentyquestions for you

Look forward to when your rocking one bro. You will quickly see how user friendly and intuitive an RM2 and a REO is and the REOnauts are the kindest, most helpful people on ECF.

There's just no downside to the upside of vaping :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I'm scouring the classifieds. :p I don't know if I can rock a gold brick. lol

Bro, brand new blems from REOsmods are $115. Can't beat it. You can PM redeyedancer (Rob the owner) and see if he has any that haven't been put up on the site yet. On 6 of the 7 I have bought, I couldn't even find the blem :)

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Bro, brand new blems from REOsmods are $115. Can't beat it. You can PM redeyedancer (Rob the owner) and see if he has any that haven't been put up on the site yet. On 6 of the 7 I have bought, I couldn't even find the blem :)
Yeah I was checking site to see prices and all Blems are out of stock.Once I can afford one I will PM Rob and see what he might have thats not listed or maybe Ill get lucky and get one for cheap sometime in the classies. Racehorse and Cnew have both told me how great they are :) I should have just saved cash and not got two other mechs and two RSSTs and just got Reo instead :facepalm: Oh well you vape and you learn LOL

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
So Ive been reading the problems with the A7 and A7 mini :glare:

So which cheaper rba would be good to try that doesnt need to be modified for a REO ? Or would be simple modification? I saw thread about the Phoenix v4 from hoosiervapes seems pretty nice and need to get something from hoosiers anyways.Is it worth trying? Thought might be good to try building dripper for first time and bonus is I could use it on Reo :) Also with the v4 would I need to drill out connection on it?
I dont want to get a A7 or mini and risk damaging a REO that I am sure of !!! Would want to get the Reomizer once I could afford it but for now to practice on something cheaper seems like a good idea .

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
So Ive been reading the problems with the A7 and A7 mini :glare:

So which cheaper rba would be good to try that doesnt need to be modified for a REO ? Or would be simple modification? I saw thread about the Phoenix v4 from hoosiervapes seems pretty nice and need to get something from hoosiers anyways.Is it worth trying? Thought might be good to try building dripper for first time and bonus is I could use it on Reo :) Also with the v4 would I need to drill out connection on it?
I dont want to get a A7 or mini and risk damaging a REO that I am sure of !!! Would want to get the Reomizer once I could afford it but for now to practice on something cheaper seems like a good idea .

I'll send ya a box of supershort smoktek 1.7 ohm cartos to use. That'll get ya by until you get your RM2 RBA :). There is a cyclone RBA too. I have one that a reonaut sent me to try. Looks like a great RBA. Not sure what they cost. They are hornet clones. I prefer RBAs like RM2 with bottom hole for juice so they drain.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
I'll send ya a box of supershort smoktek 1.7 ohm cartos to use. That'll get ya by until you get your RM2 RBA :). There is a cyclone RBA too. I have one that a reonaut sent me to try. Looks like a great RBA. Not sure what they cost. They are hornet clones. I prefer RBAs like RM2 with bottom hole for juice so they drain.

Thats very nice of you! I will let you know when I pick up a REO and will trade you some good DIY juice I make for them :) Racehorse can vouch for my juice :thumbs: I will check out the cyclone for sure.Yeah I want something with the bottom hole for the juice to drain back in to the REO bottle. So besides the cyclone and RM2 which ones have bottom hole already in them ?
Sorry for so many questions just like to be well informed.My vaping budget is not much and need to make good choices when I try things out.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Most any small (less than 15 mm Outside Diameter) RBA with a center post and insulator (silicone cuff) around it could be modified. In the REOs Mods forum, you'll find a Phoenix V4 mod thread. The way that insulator is cut away, is how you could do others. The IGO-S is one such. I drilled the center post on my igo-s and phoenix bully clone.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Most any small (less than 15 mm Outside Diameter) RBA with a center post and insulator (silicone cuff) around it could be modified. In the REOs Mods forum, you'll find a Phoenix V4 mod thread. The way that insulator is cut away, is how you could do others. The IGO-S is one such. I drilled the center post on my igo-s and phoenix bully clone.

Ok thanks :) Yeah I read about v4 in that thread and just went to hoosiers and they are sold out ! With the v4 do I need to drill out the 510 connection to let the juice into the atty? Im kind of confused sorry.I saw the image to cut insulator but dont understand how juice will feed to it when connection is sealed.
With the other two you mentioned what size bit to drill out center post and is it pretty easy?

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Thats very nice of you! I will let you know when I pick up a REO and will trade you some good DIY juice I make for them :) Racehorse can vouch for my juice :thumbs: I will check out the cyclone for sure.Yeah I want something with the bottom hole for the juice to drain back in to the REO bottle. So besides the cyclone and RM2 which ones have bottom hole already in them ?
Sorry for so many questions just like to be well informed.My vaping budget is not much and need to make good choices when I try things out.

Yep, just shoot me a PM. No strings :). The cyclone doesn't have a bottom drain - it feeds thru a hole in one of the posts. I much prefer the bottom drain ones, cause I squonk (squeeze the bottle to feed juice) allot and have a tendency to flood those. Thanks for the juice offer too bro but I only run unflavored nic base. :)

The RM2 is the best bottom drain you can buy right now IMO. The ceramic cup, wide set posts, good size chamber and amazing vape put it in a league of its own, especially at that price point :)

Let me know when you get your REO. I'll shoot you one of my brand new back up RM2's and you can just pay me when you get the $. :)

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
It's real easy with a drill press. Personally, I would feel confident doing it by hand (but I'm a woodworker). What size . . . . . i believe I used a #57 drill bit (1.1mm). The insulator that you would cut away (with the no-drill method) either runs all the way up the stem {the channel you would make would, then, give the juice access to the deck} - OR - has a deck-side partner insulator, which you would also cut a channel in. Basically though, the juice would access the deck up the side of the pos. post.

With the drill out the post method on the igo-s, I shortened the screw in the pos. post, and the juice runs out the little wire-clamping holes in the side of the post. The wire then gets caught under the screw head.

bris1974

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2013
Wyoming
Cyclone works great and fits like it was made for the Reo. Also, the Vision Eternity works well on the Reo. its a little long, but price is right and holds a ton of juice if you want to use it as a dripper on another mod. has bottom feed hole.

As for A7, I've tried one on the Reo. fits fine and works well also.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Yep, just shoot me a PM. No strings :). The cyclone doesn't have a bottom drain - it feeds thru a hole in one of the posts. I much prefer the bottom drain ones, cause I squonk (squeeze the bottle to feed juice) allot and have a tendency to flood those. Thanks for the juice offer too bro but I only run unflavored nic base. :)

The RM2 is the best bottom drain you can buy right now IMO. The ceramic cup, wide set posts, good size chamber and amazing vape put it in a league of its own, especially at that price point :)

Let me know when you get your REO. I'll shoot you one of my brand new back up RM2's and you can just pay me when you get the $. :)

NICE!!!! Now there's an offer.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com

Damn when you said REO users are nice you meant it ! What an offer man! I will do that for sure :) Hopefully I can pick up Reo from one check and then get you back for RM2 from the next one.I will let you know when I want to do it .
Ive only built coils on RSST and like them around 1 ohm will this be to low on a REO? How do you wrap yours? I like alot of vapor and around 1ohm seems good for big hits in short amount of time.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Damn when you said REO users are nice you meant it ! What an offer man! I will do that for sure :) Hopefully I can pick up Reo from one check and then get you back for RM2 from the next one.I will let you know when I want to do it .
Ive only built coils on RSST and like them around 1 ohm will this be to low on a REO? How do you wrap yours? I like alot of vapor and around 1ohm seems good for big hits in short amount of time.

Vash, I'm happily vaping @ .5Ω micro on my REO/RM2. No worries on the SLR.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread