Favorite DIY vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueser

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2013
Diddy Wah Diddy, USA
Wizard Labs

Your vape is only as good as your coil, wick, battery, and device.

You said a mouthful there! But then I guess you can't miss what you ain't never had. To say the difference is day and night is a vast understatement....

I think I went with One Stop on my first order but since then it's been here and there for various things...flavors mostly from RTS. I don't care for drink/fruit/dessert flavors myself but I really hate it when I have to order a single flavor separately because I can't find the flavorings I want in one place.

Last edited:

Crunktanium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Florida (east coast)
Wizard Labs and One Stop DIY Shop both are great.

In fact I like the freebies One Stop throws in like free gloves (not that I use them) and suckers. Now and then Wizard toss in free flavorings but no suckers. I am kinda disappoint and will have to let them know free suckers are now required to keep my business. Depending on what you need both have a place since I don't use much of some flavors but others I use a ton.

As for good strong licorice you want this stuff Absinthe Flavor Concentrate (TFA)

But keep in mind it's a tank cracker if you go heavy and extremely potent. There are other licorice flavorings offered but those are the weaker red type which seem more suited for mixing.

Crunktanium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Florida (east coast)
"out of stock". :( Hope it don't take long to come back!

Normally it takes about a day to come back in stock. They are constantly restocking but certain flavors are in greater demand. It's the same way with One Stop DIY the French Vanilla and some others I need in 4ml are often out. In fact Wizard opened a second lab to handle nicotine orders and now has around 40 employees who work long hours to get us what we need. Sometime John even works till the early morning hours restocking.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
The final straw for me is................... O.K. at this point i was about to go into a rant about slow shipping on my most recent order when I got a call from Lindsey, the owner of Wizard Labs, about 15 min after I got off the phone with another person at WL, whose feelings I apparently hurt (I only swore once lol). She was very nice as always. She offered me a full refund or store credit of $25 (the entire price of my order was about $20, without returning my shipment, so it is free. I would still have preferred to have a more timely shipment, because others were relying on me, but it is a greater consolation than I would have expected.

Note: they no longer ship on Saturdays, if you want your package in a hurry it is a good idea to request that in the comments section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread