Status
Not open for further replies.

jeromeit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
New York
Hi guys,

Pretty new at this vaping thing.. still looking for go to vendors to try stuff from.. any suggestions?
I just placed an order with BWB and next I intend to try Vapor..... and HHV... any particular juices I NEED to try?
I dont like things too sweet and love the taste of tobacco and coffee.. any input would be appreciated!

qccraig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Cape Coral, FL
Hi guys,

Pretty new at this vaping thing.. still looking for go to vendors to try stuff from.. any suggestions?
I just placed an order with BWB and next I intend to try Vapor..... and HHV... any particular juices I NEED to try?
I dont like things too sweet and love the taste of tobacco and coffee.. any input would be appreciated!

Being new, if you stick with it, you're in for a learning curve. There are literally 100s of e-juice vendors. Many of the vendors listed on this site are excellent juice vendors. For whatever reason, I get most of my juice from Totally Wicked at Electronic Cigarette | E Cig Liquid | Totally Wicked E Cigs They have some good tabacco flavors pluss all the supplies you'll need for mixing your own juice. If I'm not supposed to plug anyone, I apologize in advance.

My PG and VG I get in bulk from Amazon. Juicyliquid.com has good prices on bottles and syringes for mixing and storing juice. My only complaint with them is their supply can be a little iffy. Lately I've been purchasing the 72mg strength nicotine (must be diluted for use or your head will explode) from TW and mixing my own tobacco flavors. There's a lot of vendors including TW that sell tobacco flavors premixed at various strengths. However, it is much more cost effecting to learn how to mix your own, so download a good juice calculator at http://ejuice.breaktru.com/ and watch a few videos.

Watch the sweet juices, they usually reduce your atty life. I like coconut and the coffee flavors, but I only use them with a rebuildable attys. 510 attys are getting rather expensive these days. I used to be able to get them for $3.50 a piece, now most vendors are requesting $6.00 or more. They say you get what you pay for, but that has not been my experience. All I know, is they last longer with tobacco flavors versus fruity and coffee flavors. My issue could be a personal desire to vape 5v and 6v units. 3.7v units for me only work well with low resistant atties and somehow I burn those up at rate of 1 a week. That's another discussion.

With all that said, the e-juice learning commencement starts now. Good luck! I'm sure you'll find a lot of people willing to forward their thoughts on this forum and other forums.

CraigW

jeromeit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
New York
Craig, you're a wealth of information. Thank you, I've been looking into making my own juice but havn't had the time to read much lately.. only could do it past midnight lol.. in regards to atty life I'm using vivi nova tanks.. how often do I need to clean them? They seem to be lasting me quite a while.. or maybe I'm just oblivious to the fact that I'm destroying the atty while using them without cleaning.. hmmm lots to learn indeed.

Being new, if you stick with it, you're in for a learning curve. There are literally 100s of e-juice vendors. Many of the vendors listed on this site are excellent juice vendors. For whatever reason, I get most of my juice from Totally Wicked at Electronic Cigarette | E Cig Liquid | Totally Wicked E Cigs They have some good tabacco flavors pluss all the supplies you'll need for mixing your own juice. If I'm not supposed to plug anyone, I apologize in advance.

My PG and VG I get in bulk from Amazon. Juicyliquid.com has good prices on bottles and syringes for mixing and storing juice. My only complaint with them is their supply can be a little iffy. Lately I've been purchasing the 72mg strength nicotine (must be diluted for use or your head will explode) from TW and mixing my own tobacco flavors. There's a lot of vendors including TW that sell tobacco flavors premixed at various strengths. However, it is much more cost effecting to learn how to mix your own, so download a good juice calculator at eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator and watch a few videos.

Watch the sweet juices, they usually reduce your atty life. I like coconut and the coffee flavors, but I only use them with a rebuildable attys. 510 attys are getting rather expensive these days. I used to be able to get them for $3.50 a piece, now most vendors are requesting $6.00 or more. They say you get what you pay for, but that has not been my experience. All I know, is they last longer with tobacco flavors versus fruity and coffee flavors. My issue could be a personal desire to vape 5v and 6v units. 3.7v units for me only work well with low resistant atties and somehow I burn those up at rate of 1 a week. That's another discussion.

With all that said, the e-juice learning commencement starts now. Good luck! I'm sure you'll find a lot of people willing to forward their thoughts on this forum and other forums.

CraigW

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I second the Mt. Baker Vapor recommendation. Get an extra flavor shot if you like stronger flavors.
Vape Dudes give 40% off on your first order and also have some good juices.
There is no juice that you need to try. Juice likes are very subjective. Get a bunch of small bottles and try out different ones.

Mustang73064

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Mustang, OK

Herennow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2012
Washington
Mister-E-Liquid.com - Great flavors & quality. Excellent customer service also. Cola ICe!
JuicyVapor.com - They have some of the top juice! Like Maxiboro or Ecto Plasma - Maxiboro is a real good Tobacco Flavored Juice.
halocigs.com - If you like Tobacco flavors, you'll like this place.
I'm 22 days with no real Tobacco! So I'm new also.
Been doing a LOT of reading though.
Don't forget to check for coupons!
Good luck!

SimboSlice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Chicago
okay being a new to vaping myself for 3 months and hundreds of dollars shorter. Here are a few rules:

1. I would say never to listen to any ONE person for their opinion. You have to hover these forums and see what names are being mentioned often. Once I realized that, I found a lot of good flavors. It doesn't guarantee anything but it does increase the likelyhood you'll find the flavors you want to keep for along time.

2. BUY SAMPLES! I know it sucks to pay for shipping but you'll be glad you did it. Spend the spare money on fresh new cartomizer to test the liquids.

3. Just because your vendor makes your favorite Juice doesn't mean everything they provide is good.

4. Don't throw liquids away if you don't like em. Try mixing them with other flavors and see if you find them more tolerable. Use the classified section to trade liquids you don't want.

5. Seeing a whole bunch of stars next to a liquid doesn't mean squat, I've heard of stories from people who said their negative review didn't get counted on a vendor site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread