Favorite Liquid no one talks about

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivideMyDestiny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NC
We all know the allure of Boba's Bounty. We all have heard of some of the great flavors from a lot of vendors on this site. We all know there's a HUGE RY4 thread you should check out. That all being said, what's your favorite liquid that doesn't get a lot of talk on this site?

Mine is Vapermate's VMy4. Oddly enough, it doesn't taste like an RY4 in my opinion, but it has a really smooth, not overbearing caramel taste to it.

So let us have it. I want to find some hidden gems out there. If you don't mind, post a small flavor profile as well. Thanks in advance.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
oh I love threads like this!

I'll play... just to heighten the magic, I'll weigh in with juices that at one point in my history here were hyped heavily:

BWB - Honey Flue Nut and Malty Toffee
Vaportalk: Dulcis: good classic ry4... velvety smooth and delicious
purevapes: ultimate cookie - coffee and cookie
Tasty Vapor: Caramel Popcorn -
LiquidXpress: Taboo (like a classic chinese ry4 - but seemingly sweeter)
want2vape alcazar (good dry tobacco vape)
vapor station: frisco (like a sweet 555)

My other personal favs:
W2V: creme brulee - light flavor... the super delicate version of nicoticket's new popular version....
Vaperite's Bananas Foster - thick as bobas... with chunks in it!
BWB: malty, applewood and adirondak
Primevaping Last tango
Plume Room: Candy Cavendish / Honey Fig
moondrop: straight-up caramel

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
+1 for The Plume Room Honey Fig Tobacco. It's a light honey tobacco, not too sweet, fresh fig, not a newton cookie type fig, and it's crisp.
MaddCatt Vanilla Custard is for me pretty darn close to Grant's without the wait. As is Aroma's Miami Creme Brulee with or without wta, it's a good one.
And speaking of AVE, there is more there than BB or GJ. lol Hype is a very nice peach/canteloupe and banana slurry is a mild banana.

rebgold

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Wichita, KS
I seem to be one of the few Vapor....., (now Vapors Knoll) fans here, even though I burned myself out on it with a 120 ml, I loved their Oba Oba for a long time. I think their Afternoon Delight is good too, and Cracked.
I say this everywhere, but there is no juice quite like FreedomSmokeUSA's Rocking Chair.

(I have at least 30 ml left of the Oba Oba if anyone is interested) : )

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Dripeez. All-natural, all-organic flavorings with options for Pg/Vg ratios. Specialize in natural fruit flavors. Highly recommended.

My favorite is the Golden Apple. It has the flavor and aroma of biting into a Golden Delicious apple (my favorite variety). I vape this alone, and also sometimes add a little of Dripeez's Cinnamon (spicy, not hot) or Rum flavor.

Last edited:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
oh I love threads like this!
I'll play... just to heighten the magic, I'll weigh in with juices that at one point in my history here were hyped heavily:
BWB - Honey Flue Nut and Malty Toffee
Vaportalk: Dulcis: good classic ry4... velvety smooth and delicious
purevapes: ultimate cookie - coffee and cookie
Tasty Vapor: Caramel Popcorn -
LiquidXpress: Taboo (like a classic chinese ry4 - but seemingly sweeter)
want2vape alcazar (good dry tobacco vape)
vapor station: frisco (like a sweet 555)
My other personal favs:
W2V: creme brulee - light flavor... the super delicate version of nicoticket's new popular version....
Vaperite's Bananas Foster - thick as bobas... with chunks in it!
BWB: malty, applewood and adirondak
Primevaping Last tango
Plume Room: Candy Cavendish / Honey Fig
moondrop: straight-up caramel

Last Tango

so wow,

are you the original that Prime Vaping named one of their Juices after ...?

~ can I have your autograph ~

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
I never hear about Volt RY4 from Smokeless Image but I think it's fantastic. It has been sold out in anything but 6 or zero for weeks so I must not be the only one..

Hurricane Vapor is a fairly new company and you don't hear much about them (yet anyway) but I've been enjoying their Sunset Cavendish every single day since they introduced it in July.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
Maddcatt Vapors RYW4, RYJ4, and Carmel Apple Tobacco are all Excellent! Vermillion River - Butter Rum, Ky4 and K-Max all rock! The best unheard of fruit flavors have to be Heathers Heavenly Vapes - Just Peachy and Maddcatt Vapors Pear. They are all solid juices with smooth flavors that are above par and relatively unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread