• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favorite local suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Another one, while not in OKC, isn't too far, in Shawnee. It's the Flavor Vapor store: Flavor Vapor I had a chance to go there last weekend and was quite surprised after viewing their website before visiting. Juices are a bit high priced at $1/ml, but they don't make it in house, they get it from a lab. Their hardware prices are very reasonable though. I got my VAMO VV/VW APV for $45 after I did some hula hooping for a discount. I think it was likely a 1 time only discount though lol. They do have ego kits starting at $45 as well, including battery, charger, Kanger T2 and juice. Very friendly and knowledgable staff there. Just ask for Andrew or Sara(h?), and they'll get you taken care of. Worth the trip to check them out IMO.

Andrew Stravlo

Moved On
Nov 19, 2012
Shawnee
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Norman now has two new vape shops that have just recently opened...

Norman Vapes is the second store of/for OKC Vapes. They carry the same products and have a fairly wide selection which also includes rebuildable atty's. When I went in to check it out was during the lunch hour and business was hopping... so I didn't interrupt any of the people but they all seemed to be pretty friendly with the customers they were helping out whether they were explaining how to use the products they were showing or just checking them out at the register.

They are located at...

1260 24th Ave SW
Norman, Ok. 73072
405-310-6481
Oklahoma City e-cigs, e-liquids and accessories.

The other new store is the second one for Flavor Vapor whom also has a storefront ( which I haven't visited yet ) in Shawnee. They have a good selection of products from generic eGo batteries up to the VAMO VV/VW APV. They are still in the process of stocking up the store but have a decent selection to pick from. Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and helpful. They don't appear that they will be carrying as much product as Norman Vapes yet if I base it from my comparison of both websites... Still, I'll probably visit them often since they are practically right next door to my own place of business.

Flavor Vapor in Norman is located at...

300 W Gray St. Suite 110
Norman, Ok. 73069
405-420-8188
Flavor Vapor Store

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Found a new one in Edmond, Kelly and Danforth, 3 doors down from Hobby Lobby.

GetVapedEdmond.jpg

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
I just discovered a new store that opened up about four blocks from my house in Tulsa! The store is called Vapor Lution. They are located at 6137 E 31st St and have a website with online ordering available. I went in the shop yesterday to check them out. The owner is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Being new, they don't have a wide range of products that some stores have, but they have everything a new vapor would need. They carry very reasonably priced, custom made ego starter kits and dekang juices. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they have set up the store. They have a lounge area and tasting stations. Although they don't have all the fancy gear that VaporKings has, they would be the perfect place to shop for basics or purchase kits to give as gifts.

txredxj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2013
Kingfisher, OK
there is a shop called Fantasy Vapors in Elk City. prices are good, withing a dollar of most online prices. they have about 20 flavors to try last time i was in but they are getting new stuff all the time. they sell out of stuff alot so best to call if you are making a special trip. i think they opened in may or so. look them up on facebook for more info

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Found a new one in Edmond, Kelly and Danforth, 3 doors down from Hobby Lobby.

GetVapedEdmond.jpg

Went there last Sunday and was impressed with the wide variety of flavors that they carry. They have a "loyalty" card that when you buy juice from them they will initial a box, when all boxes are filled they will give you a 30ml bottle of juice free. Also found out that they will be opening a store in Guthrie soon! Can't wait as then it wouldn't be so far for me to drive to get juice.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread